Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Maruzen APS 2 w/ scope] €150

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭lb1997

bump

bump

bump

price drop to 130

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Eoghan S

lb1997 wrote: »
    price drop to 130

Any interest in an iPhone 3GS 16GB with a faulty backlight as a part trade?
    I'll add in cash also ;)
    But will need it posted if I can make a cash offer
    One question: How do you know it's a Maruzen Aps 2 , as it looks almost identical to the inferior Steyr SSG 69P2?
    I don't mean to question your honesty mate, just making sure is all :)
    Thanks

Eoghan S wrote: »
    Any interest in an iPhone 3GS 16GB with a faulty backlight as a part trade?
    I'll add in cash also ;)
    But will need it posted if I can make a cash offer
    One question: How do you know it's a Maruzen Aps 2 , as it looks almost identical to the inferior Steyr SSG 69P2?
    I don't mean to question your honesty mate, just making sure is all :)
    Thanks

sorry not interested in that .
    but when i bought it i asked the seller the exact the same thing as it looked identical to my friends:), there are numerous 'made in japan' and 'maruzen' stamps on the stock , receiver etc.

sorry not interested in that .
    but when i bought it i asked the seller the exact the same thing as it looked identical to my friends:), there are numerous 'made in japan' and 'maruzen' stamps on the stock , receiver etc.
    Sounds great mate thanks for the info, just have to be sure you know ;)
    Any chance you'd sell it without the scope (just after buying a great one of my own)
    And would you be able to hold it for me for roughly two weeks?
    I know this sounds like a lot but I need to generate the cash you see ;)
    Cheers :)

Sounds great mate thanks for the info, just have to be sure you know ;)
    Any chance you'd sell it without the scope (just after buying a great one of my own)
    And would you be able to hold it for me for roughly two weeks?
    I know this sounds like a lot but I need to generate the cash you see ;)
    Cheers :)

Id really prefer to sell with the scope, sorry

Id really prefer to sell with the scope, sorry

That's alright I'm sure I could sell it on myself ;)
    Is the scope illuminated?

• Advertisement

nope, just high quality

nope, just high quality

Ok so that's fine I'm going to put forward an offer of 110 for the lot, if you pay postage, and pending you can hold it for me until the end of June during which time I will keep you updated, etc
    How does that sound?

Ok so that's fine I'm going to put forward an offer of 110 for the lot, if you pay postage, and pending you can hold it for me until the end of June during which time I will keep you updated, etc
    How does that sound?

thats a bit low and especially that i have to pay for postage and that it will be weeks until i actually get the money

thats a bit low and especially that i have to pay for postage and that it will be weeks until i actually get the money

I understand mate, but that's the peak of my budget, so I wont be able to raise the bar any higher I'm afraid :(
    If no sales come soon though, I'll still be interested, if I haven't bought another rifle by then ;)
    So my offer of 110 posted for it still stands,
    Thanks anyway :)

I can throw in a faulty Deepfire grenade, if you want?
    Have no idea what's wrong with it, just doesn't seem to work!

EDIT: Can offer 120eur, with the same postage conditions (courier may be cheaper) and timing conditions?
    This is my absolute final offer however!
    Does it come in its original box?

110 if posted by you plus the grenade would be ok i guess ,if you could do that. i'll just have to wait and see how it works out

110 if posted by you plus the grenade would be ok i guess ,if you could do that. i'll just have to wait and see how it works out

That's great mate thanks a million!
    There is a fault with it though, just so you're sure :)
    And can you hold it to me until the end of June please?

Does it come in its original box?

your clear that thats if you pay for postage, yes? and yeah i understand the grenade is faulty( btw could you find a pic of it on google images)
    also its unlikely i will get better, legit offer in the time between now and the end of june but if i do ill be obliged to sell it as the money is needed quickly.

your clear that thats if you pay for postage, yes? and yeah i understand the grenade is faulty( btw could you find a pic of it on google images)
    also its unlikely i will get better, legit offer in the time between now and the end of june but if i do ill be obliged to sell it as the money is needed quickly.
    Ah damn didn't notice that :(
    Don't have enough in my wallet to pay for postage! How much do you think it would cost?
    Will try get a pic of the actual thing ASAP but on mobile at the moment, so will have to wait until later

EDIT: Can offer you 120eur (only 10 less than asking) PLUS the grenade, if you pay for postage for it, and keep it on hold for me until the end of June, by which time I'll have the money :)
    How's that mate?

Ah damn didn't notice that :(
    Don't have enough in my wallet to pay for postage! How much do you think it would cost?
    Will try get a pic of the actual thing ASAP but on mobile at the moment, so will have to wait until later

EDIT: Can offer you 120eur (only 10 less than asking) PLUS the grenade, if you pay for postage for it, and keep it on hold for me until the end of June, by which time I'll have the money :)
    How's that mate?
    125 and its a deal

125 and its a deal

Mate I'm pushing it as it is, please?
    120 and the grenade?

You know what, I'll throw in another grenade, same type with same fault, if you let it go for 105 with postage paid by you?
    How's that :)

• Advertisement

fine

fine

For which offer mate?

120 and the grenade

120 and the grenade

That's great thanks :)
    So I'll send you a pm there
    Cheers

yet again i was unable to get the silencer off my friend so ill have to wait till tomorrow again, sorry. heres the others though + 3 more

there

sorry for the delay , exams had me busy .... heres the silencer:)

sorry for the delay , exams had me busy .... heres the silencer:)

Thanks again mate,
    Just getting the funds now from selling some other stuff, so will have the money soon
    Regards
    Eoghan :)

Thanks again mate,
    Just getting the funds now from selling some other stuff, so will have the money soon
    Regards
    Eoghan :)

good to hear:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement