Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Cake tomorrow? Doughnut friday tomorrow whoop!
    I'm supposed to bring in a chocolate cake, but I don't think I'll have time to bake.
    Might follow your tradition and have doughnuts instead:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Yay doughnut day is catching on! Extra special doughnut day tomorrow with the boss out :D

Yay doughnut day is catching on! Extra special doughnut day tomorrow with the boss out :D
    Dossing FTW eh:D:pac:

Kya1976 wrote: »
    Dossing FTW eh:D:pac:

having the chance to doss at times FTW :D I'll make sure and get lots of work done, it's just more motivating when you can take a look elsewhere for a few minutes every so often. it's been a hectic week too so will be nice to have the change of pace.

bought some underwear in la senza earlier, it's a size smaller than what i usually get, only realised when i got home :\

having the chance to doss at times FTW :D I'll make sure and get lots of work done, it's just more motivating when you can take a look elsewhere for a few minutes every so often. it's been a hectic week too so will be nice to have the change of pace.

bought some underwear in la senza earlier, it's a size smaller than what i usually get, only realised when i got home :\

Yea that's nice for sure! I'm expecting a busy day again tomorrow:(

Pics or GTFO:pac:

• Advertisement

Kya1976 wrote: »
    Yea that's nice for sure! I'm expecting a busy day again tomorrow:(

Pics or GTFO:pac:

i don't think anyone wants to see me squooshed into some lovely underwear. it'll probably rip :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

i don't think anyone wants to see me squooshed into some lovely underwear. it'll probably rip :(

Men in "wanting women out of their underwear" shock :pac:

Men in "wanting women out of their underwear" shock :pac:

Well when you put it like that...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I'd an awful craving tonight for some Crispy Cream Doughnuts and a mug of Harrods tea!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Finito work until Tuesday evening at 7pm, whooooooooooooop!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Noice.

Im in early because we have to have accounts training.On the plus side we get sausage rolls and doughnuts to compensate.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

You are mad for the sausage Otis!
    (I'm sorry, it was a poor attempt at a joke on my part..In my defence right, I'm a little tired!..Oh actually now that I've got you here, I'm going organising a fundraiser for people who can't orgasm in Galway next weekend...Let me know if you can't come...........:eek::eek::eek:)

Now that's comedy, goodnight Seattle!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Oh dear. . . . . . . .

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Panthro wrote: »
    ..(I'm sorry, it was a poor attempt at a joke on my part..In my defence right, I'm a little tired!..Oh actually now that I've got you here, I'm going organising a fundraiser for people who can't orgasm in Galway next weekend...Let me know if you can't come...........:eek::eek::eek:)

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh right!! :cool:

PaulieC wrote: »
    I'd an awful craving tonight for some Crispy Cream Doughnuts and a mug of Harrods tea!

Crispy cream doughnuts? I'm intrigued.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

PaulieC wrote: »

I'm more intrigued by the Harrod's tea!

Yes actually...sounds posh

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

No tea in work, got some crazy frothy white stuff instead...

ah well only got a half day so out of here in 3 hours, can make meself a load of tea when I get home :D

Crazy frothy white stuff eh? :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

yeah, don't want to know what the maintenance guy has been doing to the machine :eek:

• Advertisement

so tired... since we all knew the boss wasn't coming in, the other girl stayed out, and the other guy is probably gonna head out in a while, if not, he'll be watching breaking bad all day... it makes it hard to be motivated to work.might take a snooze later.

while the cat's away rhe mice will play ey?

:P

nah i'm still working away... i'm going to have to take a nap before tonight. with having to answer the phone here too, i won't be snoozing.

are sure that thing in the sugar club aint till late anyway so you've plenty of time to be snoozing later.

nah i'm still working away... i'm going to have to take a nap before tonight. with having to answer the phone here too, i won't be snoozing.

Big night planned out tonight?

are sure that thing in the sugar club aint till late anyway so you've plenty of time to be snoozing later.

only need the snooze because it's so late!
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Big night planned out tonight?

nah nothing major, just a film screening, it's on late is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Panthro you can't blame that on sleep deprivation :P

I don't like doughnuts :o but Harrods tea sounds good!

I'm on my way to the airport to visit my best friend in Amsterdam :D Second 4 day weekend in a row :D

Crispy cream doughnuts? I'm intrigued.
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    I'm more intrigued by the Harrod's tea!

My apologies I spelled it incorrectly:

tumblr_lkqqhmmGJl1qj0reno1_400.jpg

2456083?$productdetail_zoom_new$

^ Apologies for the size of the image - a mate brought back a tin of Harrods teabags before and it's the nicest tea I've ever had - anytime I'm in London or know somebody who's going to London I try pick some up

Hoping to head over in January for the sales in Westfield :)

those doughnuts look mighty nice

• Advertisement

those doughnuts look mighty nice
    They're awesome

Had one that was filled with caramel, had chocolate on top and two little pieces of butterscotch on top of the chocolate - nearly died from the sugar intake but it was worth the risk and I'd do it again, what with me being the mad fúcker I am like :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement