Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

L.C.V.P. work experience help

• 14-03-2013 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey! I’m in 5th year and just moved into an L.C.V.P. (wanted extra class finding DCG and Construction very hard :confused:) class and missed the work experience. I didn’t do TY last year so I have no work experience. I have my CV, summary report and career investigation done (on primary school teacher). So basically I have to make up my work experience. I need help. I am going to “do” it in a primary school. What would I have to do if I did do it? What jobs/duties etc.? Thank you. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭missguided

Depends on the school, could be things like filing or office work like that, or you might have to sit in on classes and teach them few things - read something or do a page in a workbook, something along those lines!

Again though, it would vary according to the school.

Advertisement