Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 iammature69lol

For german (HL) our teacher told us
    for the Letter: the olympics in london are coming up and you'll have to mention something about the contstants using doping, youve to talk bout how you celebrated on your graduation night, summer jobs, and the irish school system! For the auserung its about disabled people, visually and physically, and theres a question on whether disaabled people and non disabled people should be integrated in classes :)

For history: (HL)
    The document is British Withdrawal from India, for the Pursuit Of Sovereignty Q we were told to focus on: The treaty negotiations, eucharistic congress, belfast during ww2, and the decline of home rule party and rise of sinn fein party. For Politics And Economy of NI Q we were told to focus on: the 3 case studies, the impact of the welfare state on NI, AngloIrish Agreement and Downing St Declaration, and the impact of the trouble on NI. For Dictatorship and Democracy q we werent really given any hints! :/ just told to go over italy, germany, russia and ww2.

Hope this helps some of ye, good luck, theyre only mocks at the end of the day though, take it from someone who's repeating! :)

Ill post what i know for OL maths paper 1 later! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭doyler101

So For English paper 2 HL do people actually know which qs are examcraft and which is debs or a different company?
    Plath is on both

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Buanacainte

EzFitzHar wrote: »
    Oh no we haven't done
    Plath
    yet :( What about
    Heaney? Is he coming up on both?

Spoiler:
    I think Heaney is definately on deb but im not sure about examcraft sorry :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bjodonoghue

for the Letter: the olympics in london are coming up and you'll have to mention something about the contstants using doping, youve to talk bout how you celebrated on your graduation night, summer jobs, and the irish school system! For the auserung its about disabled people, visually and physically, and theres a question on whether disaabled people and non disabled people should be integrated in classes :)

The document is British Withdrawal from India, for the Pursuit Of Sovereignty Q we were told to focus on: The treaty negotiations, eucharistic congress, belfast during ww2, and the decline of home rule party and rise of sinn fein party. For Politics And Economy of NI Q we were told to focus on: the 3 case studies, the impact of the welfare state on NI, AngloIrish Agreement and Downing St Declaration, and the impact of the trouble on NI. For Dictatorship and Democracy q we werent really given any hints! :/ just told to go over italy, germany, russia and ww2.

Hope this helps some of ye, good luck, theyre only mocks at the end of the day though, take it from someone who's repeating! :)

Thank you so much! Im guessing your examcraft?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ClareBrenno

L.C.girl wrote: »
    Anyone have ANYTHING on chemistry HL (DEB) :(

whens your exam?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭anomynous

Anyone know what is coming up for composition on English Paper 1? As in essays, short story titles, etc. ? Exam tomorrow :S

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Ineeda....

Bump. Geography anyone???
    Overpopulation is guaranteed

Thank you so much! Im guessing your examcraft?

no problem! im not sure which company our school uses, sorry! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 EzFitzHar

anyone know the Poets that have come up in both examcraft and DEB papers?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 glen20

anybody know what the essays are for The Atmosphere Ocean Environment section in geography is?

• Advertisement

Hey :) Thanks for the german hints :) do u no what grammer is coming up? when are u doing the paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Kellogs92

you'll make them proud by just doing your best, relax! theyre only the mocks! :)
    thank you :) hey do you know whats comin up on the home ec by any chance? did you do lcvp yet?

Hey :) Thanks for the german hints :) do u no what grammer is coming up? when are u doing the paper?

Hey, no problem! Im doing the paper next tuesday, our teacher mentioned
    compound words but im nearly sure she was talking to the people who were doing ordinary level
    . Theres a post somewhere in this thread that mentions something about
    changing a sentence into a question? with prepostitions?
    I have NO clue what thats about so sorry that im not much help! :) good luck

Kellogs92 wrote: »
    thank you :) hey do you know whats comin up on the home ec by any chance? did you do lcvp yet?

sorry, i dont do home ec!

sorry, i dont do home ec!
    ok thanks anyway :) what about lcvp?

Hey, no problem! Im doing the paper next tuesday, our teacher mentioned
    compound words but im nearly sure she was talking to the people who were doing ordinary level
    . Theres a post somewhere in this thread that mentions something about
    changing a sentence into a question? with prepostitions?
    I have NO clue what thats about so sorry that im not much help! :) good luck
    Thats Great thank u again :) you dont happen to no anything on biology or chemistry do u?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 stressedleaver

do you know if its debs or examcraft? i have home ec tomorrow so i would really appreciate your help :)

sorry i havnt a clue! she also sai
    sensory analysis if thats anyhelp
    any hint for
    Irish HL?
    GEO HL
    Bio HL
    LCVP?
    French? HL the tape had
    dogs in it? canicross or something?
    i dont know what company :(

Thats Great thank u again :) you dont happen to no anything on biology or chemistry do u?

No i dont sorry, i think our school has biology first thing thursday morning, so if i hear whats on il let you know :)

No i dont sorry, i think our school has biology first thing thursday morning, so if i hear whats on il let you know :)
    Id really apprecoate that thanks :) are u looking for any papers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 XDHazel

I have the business DEB mock, posted some of it earlier in the thread but not the long q's if any1 needs them...I also have the DEB HL maths....assuming the sample that they send schools is the mock....

Could you PLEASE pm me the questions for maths? I know you put a few up there, my teacher told us we couldn't do 3 or 4, so can you please tell me whats on the other questions if you haven't already? You'd be a lifesaver!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Grealish123

Does anybody know any of the titles for the Composition on English Paper 1?

DEB exam papers.

sorry i havnt a clue! she also sai
    sensory analysis if thats anyhelp
    any hint for
    Irish HL?
    GEO HL
    Bio HL
    LCVP?
    French? HL the tape had
    dogs in it? canicross or something?
    i dont know what company :(
    ok thanks for your help we didnt do sensory analysis in class yet so dont know how i will answer that question :( all iv done is lcvp and
    enterprise, career investigation, voluntary organisations, and teamwork
    came up thats all i can remember .. what case study did u get for lcvp?

Hi. Do you have any hints for Maths DEB HL? Would be much appreciated :)
    could i get all the maths off u please...do u need any papers?

ok thanks anyway :) what about lcvp?
    no:o sorry again! good luck in them anyways! :)

Id really apprecoate that thanks :) are u looking for any papers?

I think im fairly ok for most of them..but any hints for the listening paper for music (hl) would be greatly appreciated if anyone has them! :)

no:o sorry again! good luck in them anyways! :)
    ok thanks a mill i did lcvp on friday was just wonderin if u had it done and what qs u got on it so i could figure out what company mine are lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Sammytammy

Ive mailed u ill give u sq for home ec teacher told us

Maths (OL) Paper1, mainly Q1&2
    know your ratios e.g a:b=4:5 and b:c=6:7, find ratio of a:b:c etc! also, know your indices well, especially ones like 2007Q2 (b)(ii), our teacher said a replica of one of those is coming up :) know how to change the subject of the formula e.g 2002 Q2 (c)(i) :) know how to solve a quadratic equation ( -b formula pg20 in the logbooks) :) and last but not least, know how to solve for x and y e.g x-y+2=0 and x(squared)+y(squared)=10 , find x and y :)
    our teacher said a replica of all of these are coming up so make sure you know how to to work out all of these types of q's :) i know some of them may only be worth 5 marks but it could be the difference between a grade :)

Hope this helps, as soon as we do more revision for paper 1 on monday&tuesday il let you know what else we've been told to revise. :)

Sammytammy wrote: »
    Ive mailed u ill give u sq for home ec teacher told us
    how did you mail me i have no mail from you?

• Advertisement

Maths (OL) Paper1, mainly Q1&2
    know your ratios e.g a:b=4:5 and b:c=6:7, find ratio of a:b:c etc! also, know your indices well, especially ones like 2007Q2 (b)(ii), our teacher said a replica of one of those is coming up :) know how to change the subject of the formula e.g 2002 Q2 (c)(i) :) know how to solve a quadratic equation ( -b formula pg20 in the logbooks) :) and last but not least, know how to solve for x and y e.g x-y+2=0 and x(squared)+y(squared)=10 , find x and y :)
    our teacher said a replica of all of these are coming up so make sure you know how to to work out all of these types of q's :) i know some of them may only be worth 5 marks but it could be the difference between a grade :)

Hope this helps, as soon as we do more revision for paper 1 on monday&tuesday il let you know what else we've been told to revise. :)
    your a lifesaver! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement