Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need an Artist? Post here! Read Post #1 before posting!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ggmu2013

hi there,
    I would be interested in doing work on the mural if you haven't found some body already for the job. I'm a graffiti artist from Dublin. I can send on pictures of my work if you want to give me your email address?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Therush

Looking for a caricture? anybody suggest one that is not so expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Boo22

Hi,
    I'm looking for someone to draw me a picture preferably in black and white. I have a image of what I would like done but with a few changes to make it unique.

The article itself is on Sheela na Gigs and the image would be of a woman lifting up her skirt and displaying herself to a demon/ the devil.

I would like someone who could give me the final product for a reasonable prices or free if possible.

You will get recognition in the article and whenever it is used.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Boo22

Hi,
    I'm looking for someone to draw me a picture preferably in black and white. I have a image of what I would like done but with a few changes to make it unique.

The article itself is on Sheela na Gigs and the image would be of a woman lifting up her skirt and displaying herself to a demon/ the devil.

I would like someone who could give me the final product for a reasonable prices or free if possible.

You will get recognition in the article and whenever it is used.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 mischamilo

I do Chibi's which are a type of Caricature, PM if you would like one. Price range is from €5-€20.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭corkdave

Hi all,
    I am organising another bodypainting jam in January 2014 at Camden Palace.
    There should be about 25 models, each with their own artist.
    If you are interested in being an artist, it is free to participate. You just pay a fiver donation to Camden towards their overheads, or ten if you are on a full salary.
    PM me if you want more info.
    Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Niallp1976

HI,

I am a small business that is running an ongoing promotion and I am looking for an artist or art student to do Caricatures on an ongoing basis. Initially I need 300 and will have an ongoing requirement for up to 200 per quarter.

They will used in a 7"x5" Frame

Can you PM me if interested.

Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 1 richym

I am just wondering if anybody here would

1) be able to make a sheath for This knife:
    http://www.gerbergear.com/Survival/K...lade_31-001066

2) Be able to direct me to somebody that could do so

I am just having a hard time with finding a sheath that would fit as it is not a very common knife.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 marieconniffe

Hi there,

I'm looking for someone to recreate/touch up a logo for me. Here is the link to the old one:

http://marieconniffe.com/images/marielogo_copy.jpg

Basically, I like the design of the hummingbird with the flower - I like the shape and the way it (nearly) fits with my name.

But I'm not a massive fan of the shadows behind my name, and I would like the name to fit better with the picture.

But I don't have the original file so I can't edit it, so I thought I'd chance my arm and see if anybody is interested in recreating it for me?

Obviously, I'll pay - just let me know first how much it would be.

Thanks,

Marie

http://www.marieconniffe.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1 finnology

Hi guys,

I'm in the process of highlighting an old Franciscan site and want to get a historic 3d image of the site - kind of an artists impression of how it would have been - anyone have any idea of people that do such a thing? I've a sketch made up of the lay-out, just not skilled in the art side to get it to look like I imagine it!!

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 dlart

Pm sent ^

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jollyman2

Hello all,

Looking for an artist to help with a project, getting married in August and would like to make bespoke wedding invitation. Have the idea in mind a hand drawn sketch cartoonish but not caricature (if that makes sense) mostly black and white with a dash of colour, the bride and groom and three animals :)

Any help or advice would be appreciated, would like to make approx. 80 copies of the print then.

Regards,
    Jollyman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

Hi, I am looking for some 125mm x 125mm ink sketches, could anyone point me in a direction as to where I may be able to find same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Hi, I am looking for some 125mm x 125mm ink sketches, could anyone point me in a direction as to where I may be able to find same.

You could look up dublinsketchers.com and see if there is anything you like - then ask for details for the person and ask them to do some for you.. it's one option.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Royce McCutcheon

Anyone know a cardmaker in Limerick City? Im looking for one to be made for Valentines Day so if anyone could help as soon as possible it would be appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭dare2dream

I'm looking for someone who can teach a group of people a how to draw a simple painting ( the painting we can come up with together) in 2 hours. Ideally this can be a student or someone starting out.
    Please PM me if you have an interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭dare2dream

I should also ask can anyone let me know what an appropriate hourly rate would be for an art student or graduate to teach a class?
    Thanks for any direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Anyone know where I can get a silicone mould made. Ive tried it myself but cant get a decent mould made that makes good casting.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Wildkid

Hey ,looking for a really good artist to draw something for me ...if you know of anyone or are someone either professional or just awesome please let me know as iv no clue about this area ,

I'm basically looking for a drawing that I can use as an album cover type thing ( it's a like a logo for a YouTube channel ,but it's a proper drawing that would resemble an album cover more than a logo )

Cheers .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Sent you a pm ^^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭trendkill

Looking for someone that is able to print on an item of clothing, be it embroidery, plastisol transfers etc. I've built a life size Chucky doll, I have the clothes, and the emblem designs for the navy corduroy pants, but finding it difficult to source a place capable of printing the designs or undertaking the work etc in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 betzy2011

hi, I would like an graffiti artist to cover my catering van. Anyone out there up for a lil bit of work??:o

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭tbeans

Hello,

Can anyone recommend an illustrator in the Dublin area? It would be for a portrait picture that we can re-use for our wedding invites.

Love to get someone who is very modern with a quirky edge and within a certain budget

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 keva23

Hi,

Does anyone know of a great graffiti artist I could use for an upcoming project?

Regards,

Keva

• Registered Users Posts: 2 thermite

Hi All-

Im looking for a spray paint artist to paint 2 large speaker boxes.

Urban art will be the style.

Please get in touch if inerested.

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MrMint

Attention Artists of Dublin , i am looking for someone that can do some graffiti work for me , i want the inside hallway of my nightclub done ,paints and sprays supplied and some cash for your troubles, If anyone knows any real talent PM me please , any sketches of previous work would be awesome !! All credit will go the artist

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KimMcGee

Hi,
    I need an artist to paint a simple logo on a Bodhran today or tomorrow with some knowledge of the correct paint/ink to use. Are there any painters/artists available for this that anyone knows of?

Thanks,
    Kim

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Madden171

Hi I wanted to get a portrait done of my parents dog for there anniversary. Is there anyone in Ireland which that does it within in reasonable price as I want it before sept for there anniversary
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭TheSelf

oops.. just re read your post. . he is a photography, not a painter

• Advertisement

• Hi Madden171,

I've just PMed you - hope it's of some help?

Advertisement