Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I need a plan

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

pmcmahon wrote: »
    AH! accounting in UCD

When did this become connect the dots? Wrong again. Anyway, why won't you guys stop trying to figure out where I go to school or who the guy is and just help me along the road to personal growth via the 'Should I or should I not shag the older hot lecturer' route?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,138 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Ok then id say ride his nuts off. He'd only love it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Itwasntme. wrote: »
    When did this become connect the dots? Wrong again. Anyway, why won't you guys stop trying to figure out where I go to school or who the guy is and just help me along the road to personal growth via the 'Should I or should I not shag the older hot lecturer' route?

i say don't shag.As appealing as he looks,a lecturers best source of contraception is his/her personality and ability in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Ask Hardluckwoman. Pretty sure she was in the same predicament a few months/years back..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Larianne wrote: »
    Ask Hardluckwoman. Pretty sure she was in the same predicament a few months/years back..

i hope she's ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭TheBody

MadYaker wrote: »
    Ok then id say ride his nuts off. He'd only love it.

+1. Ride him like you stole him op. First class honours for you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

MadYaker wrote: »
    I call shenanigans on that! you posted in this thread 4 months ago saying you're doing a masters in TCD

That was four months ago. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I apologise in advance for this thread but jaysus! my lecturer is hot! I couldn't concentrate in class today. Every time he

Stopped reading here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Eh...I have boobs and sh*t. The last time I checked anyway.

Pictures or GTFO!

Advertisement