The Chillout Zone (Off-Topic Thread) - Page 425 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Yesterday, 19:45   #6361
tk123

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingItOut View Post
Some people should not be allowed dogs at all.
+1 Guy in our park (who doesn't pick up the poo ) is always forcing his 2 dogs into the river when they clearly don't want to go in. It's still quite high and Bailey and Lucy don't want to go in - which is fine with me because it's dangerous when it's like that. My neighbour told me he picked one of them up this morning and threw them in! ... They're lurchers not like they're designed to swim like my two with their webbed feet and a coat designed for it. Got very rude when somebody told him it wasn't fair on the dogs! Tool

I don't have patience for people any more lol - I'm not spending my free time standing around with people who irritate me lol! I was told yesterday I was being too protective of Lucy for putting her on lead and going to a different part of the park/leaving when the latest aggressive dog is running around off lead I replied that like my happy, confident dog as she is so no way will I put her in a situation that could leave me with 2 injured dogs - Bailey would step in if anything happened.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
Yesterday, 20:11   #6362
SingItOut

I would do the same TK, moone being a typical terrier would fight back if another dog attacked her whereas Alli wouldn't so neither help matters. I'd rather be overly cautious than risk injury to my dogs.
Yesterday, 20:24   #6363
tk123

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingItOut View Post
I would do the same TK, moone being a typical terrier would fight back if another dog attacked her whereas Alli wouldn't so neither help matters. I'd rather be overly cautious than risk injury to my dogs.
Everyone is afraid of that dog! Some people give her treats to pacify her hoping she'll go away - I've done it myself but not anymore.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion