Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Present Help

• 11-11-2008 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

Hey girls,

So one of my friends is turning the big 24, and I am at a loss as to what to buy her. She has everything, and, if she doesn't she'll buy it herself! I love buying gifts, lots of little ones, but this years a toughy! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Moved from tLL :)

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Ah cool thanks, didn't even know about this forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Okay maybe as mod of the forum I shouldn't suggest this but if she has everything already - seeing as you like buying small gifts a kind of sex toy hamper style thing ? You can aim it at the fact that she's single/partnered in what you buy.

This will seriously depend on how close friends you are obviously.

Otherwise some perfume or somethign that she wouldnt buy herself ? Everyone has some stuff liek that, stuff they want but dont want to spend the money on - really good makeup maybe ?

Advertisement