Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Potential Ladies Lounge Ann Summers Party - Ladies over 18 only. Sorry boys.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

No
    I really don't mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Maybe
    I'd prefer Thurs/Fri too

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Maybe
    LolaDub wrote: »
    I'd prefer Thurs/Fri too

Same here. Ideally Thursday as weekends are pretty full up between now and Christmas!

the last weekend in November DEFINITELY does NOT suit me!! I shall be in Budapest! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

No
    Have College the last weekend of November, so first weekend of December would be preferable. Friday would be better too...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭gidget

Maybe
    Hey Girls!! I want to come to this night as i haven't been out for a meet-up in ages and there is a lot of you that i really should start meeting some time soon :D Anyway count me in for this night and i'm happy to go along whatever date you decide :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

No
    I'd say yes but I'd probably chicken out of meeting you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Maybe
    Either date suits me and I'm easy on the day as well...

Maybe
    Would mid week ie Thurs not be easier to get a function room? Prob the ann summers reps could recommend good pubs to have them in? Tbh i'll prob attend whatever the night but sat would be my least preferable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭McCABE1

Maybe
    Hey
    I'd love to come so please count me in. I'm like some of the other girls though, never been to a meet up so would be a bit worried !! However sounds like a great night so will go and brave it ( I think) !!.
    Mid week would probably be best for me but I'm flexible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Maybe
    Im not to pushed for days but like most others id need a bit of time to get stuff organised so is there anyway of making a date soon and sticking to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

Maybe
    LolaDub wrote: »
    Would mid week ie Thurs not be easier to get a function room? Prob the ann summers reps could recommend good pubs to have them in? Tbh i'll prob attend whatever the night but sat would be my least preferable
    marti101 wrote: »
    Im not to pushed for days but like most others id need a bit of time to get stuff organised so is there anyway of making a date soon and sticking to it.

GAHHHHH! The Pressure! :p

Im waiting to hear back from my peeps, soon as I know anything I shall pass info on!

Maybe
    Cmol wrote: »
    GAHHHHH! The Pressure! :p

Im waiting to hear back from my peeps, soon as I know anything I shall pass info on!

ah there shouldn't be any pressure! GF said she'd like to help!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Maybe
    I heard ann summers do a spankeh....

Maybe
    Spankeh wrote: »
    I heard ann summers do a spankeh....

So all the girlies head to a bar with you and try on undies? Party sorted!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Bob1970

Maybe
    i have no problem sacrificing my night to stand outside in case any of you wimmens need eh help?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

No
    Just posting so I can keep tabs on when there is an update.

Maybe
    Bob1970 wrote: »
    i have no problem sacrificing my night to stand outside in case any of you wimmens need eh help?:p

I would have said that most of the items on sale are specifically designed so that we can do without the 'eh help' of men. Not that we need it anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,970 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

shellyboo wrote: »
    I would have said that most of the items on sale are specifically designed so that we can do without the 'eh help' of men. Not that we need it anyway :D

What about private securtiy from the lad of the Ladies Lounge :P

Maybe
    What about private securtiy from the lad of the Ladies Lounge :P

Yeah, that'd be more like it. We need some nice female security though who won't be leering and drooling in the windows at the thought of, OMG, GIRLS AND SEX TOYS. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Bob1970

Maybe
    Yeah, that'd be more like it. We need some nice female security though who won't be leering and drooling in the windows at the thought of, OMG, GIRLS AND SEX TOYS. :rolleyes:

Wimmens dont need sex toys when im around ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Maybe
    Any idea of the location

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

No
    I'd go on a Wednesday or Thursday, other than that I'm not around in the evenings. TylersHo (lurker!) said she'd go too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Or who won't go home feeling embaressed and inadequate after seeing the size of said sex toys.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Bob1970 wrote: »
    Wimmens dont need sex toys when im around ;)
    Bob, the title says Ladies Only, what part of that don't you understand? Post again in this thread at your peril.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

Maybe
    Hey guys

Sorry I havent posted for a while - Im really really sorry to do this to you all but I dont think im going to be able to organise this, Real Life is getting in the way of organising my interweb outings (I know! The cheek!!) I have an Ann Summers rep sorted but the venue still needs to be organised. If someone wants to take over organising, pm me and i will give you the girls details.

Sorry guys! Hopefully someone picks up the reins on this and I will see you all there :)

Advertisement