Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

English Teacher in Clonmel

Options
  • 31-08-2014 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

I'm looking for English Teacher in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary or in Clonmel area. I would like to start learn English again, so if you have spare 1 or 2 hours weekly please PM me. I'll contact you back ASAP, due to shift work.

Regards.

Konrad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mod Post: Phone number removed from opening post. If anyone can help out the poster, then please make contact using the PM system, and exchange contact details that way rather than in the open forum where everyone can see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 konradex

@Kess73 - Thank you for your correction.

If anyone can help me, then please make contact using the PM system.

I'm NOT looking for FREE lessons. Of course I'll pay for your time.

Regards.

Konrad

Hi Lads,

I've created this topic one week ago. Over 160 people saw it, but no one replied.
    I think that Junior Infants or Senior Infants Teacher or any Teacher will be ok to work with me.

Do not hesitate to contact with me, please.

Regards.

Konrad

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Hi Konrad. Ideally you should look for someone with TEFL (Teacher of English as a Foreign Language) qualifications.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Thank you for advice.

I'm thinking that perhaps you know better place for this kind of request.

• Advertisement

Before we start I would like to say a little bit about myself.

I came to Ireland 8 years ago, so I think that I have communicative English language, but I would like to return to learn. I work in "great place to work" - Abbott Vascular.
    When I lived in Poland I was a maths teacher so I know how hard job is teaching. I can promise to my new teacher that I'll work hard and I won't do any problems to my new teacher. I'm very strict to all my duties.
    With my previous English teacher we work with the book: "English Grammar in Use" Third Edition by Raymond Murphy. So I would like to continue this book. I think that we can do one unit per lessons. There is some writing, reading and of course we can talk on some topics.

I think that all English native speakers this will have a easy job with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Red Hare

Hi Kondradex,

I hope you get someone in Clonmel to teach you english.

If you are stuck, may I offer what help I can online to teach you english free of charge. I live in Dublin, so it would need to be online. I am an art teacher so while I may be of some use I am possibly not what you are looking for.

Also maybe you could try these http://www.firsttutors.com/ireland/town/clonmel/english-grinds.php

@ Red Hare

I prefer contact face to face instead of online.

Do you know any other website when information about Tutors is free of charge?

Regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Red Hare

I recommend you try your local Education & Training Board. (ETB) http://www.qualifax.ie/qf/QFPublic/?Mainsec=courses&Subsec=course_details&ID=48547&CSH_ID= You will see in the link there is a course on at present - the closing date was 5th September but if you ring them - Tipperary ETB maybe they still have a place or can tell you when a new course will start.

Thank you for all advice.

I've got first PM form Tutor and in two weeks time we'll meet. He is busy now so that's why I have to wait.

Please let me know if you know any Tutors from Clonmel.

Regards.

• Advertisement

Hi Lads.

I would like to thank you for all of advice. Thanks to this website I've got 3 teachers mobile number in Clonmel area and 1 teacher is from Clonmel. I got 4 lessons already and I'm happy with.

You can give me PM if you are looking for English teacher in Clonmel.

Regards.

Advertisement