Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Snus in Ireland?

• 06-10-2010 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,074 ✭✭✭✭

Is Snus legal here, does anyone know where you can get it?

Do you look funny with one in your mouth, i would like to try it.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

It's illegal to sell in all the EU except Sweden. You'll need to get it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

A (Swedish) friend of mine uses it a lot. It leaves a really nasty stain after a few years use, and it can look a bit odd - like a rotting-sticking-out-tooth if someone doesn't know what it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

A Swedish friend of mine was doing his Military Service ( compulsory there ) and perfected a way of keeping snus in his mouth without it ever being noticed - even on parade.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Some of my friends brought me back some from Europe. It didn't really have any efferct, I didn't enjoy it too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

They have it here in Arab shops past DIT Aungier Street. I tried it a few times. It was awful.

• Advertisement
Advertisement