Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tesco Direct - PS3 with FIFA world CUP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭metroburgers

I hate you...thank you...:pac:
    mtdelany wrote: »
    I have never used Tesdco Direct, but though it worth a try via Parcel motel

£133 for PS3 FIFA world cup and two remotes

Adding in Parcel motel fees, it should be around €165

Cost €237 in Argos with one remote
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2032289/Trail/searchtext%3EPS3.htm

***Save £20 off when you spend £150 or more using code TDX-LVY3
    Catalogue Number: 253-4309

http://www.tesco.com/direct/ps3-12gb-console-with-fifa-world-cup-and-dual-shock-3/253-4309.prd?skuId=253-4309&fromRV=true

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

A bit OT but ... I'm trying to set up a PM address on Tesco Direct but I can't get it to take my PMID anywhere :confused: ... Have tried putting it in Name / Surname and even editing the address after it goes through checkout but it will only let me put in letters and not numbers:confused:

Only wrote: »
    A bit OT but ... I'm trying to set up a PM address on Tesco Direct but I can't get it to take my PMID anywhere :confused: ... Have tried putting it in Name / Surname and even editing the address after it goes through checkout but it will only let me put in letters and not numbers:confused:

Just put in any address when registering, you can edit the new delivery address at checkout to include PM number.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Just put in any address when registering, you can edit the new delivery address at checkout to include PM number.

I've tried that but it keeps telling me to put in letters only:confused:

So put in letters and numbers e.g. when you put in BT36 4PE as the delievery at checkout add your own pm number beside "Parcel Motel". I also added it again under Flat Number...

• Advertisement
Advertisement