Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Bellamy back in the starting line up.

Liverpool -1 corner handicap 5/4 only bet for me on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

17/2 Liverpool to win with 5 or more goals in match 13e on it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Both teams to score in Newc/ Pool game 4/6

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Under 2.5 in Skonto v Ventspils (Latvian league) on Sunday @ 2.00 looks a great bet. Skonto and Ventspils are the best teams in Latvia (along with Liepajas) and games between these two teams usually go under 2.5 goals

head to head stats: http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/04/01/latvia/virsliga/skonto-fc/futbola-klubs-ventspils/1260649/head2head/

Get in! :D

Just for fun, I just put the winnings of that bet on an exotic accum :D :
    Skendija (Macedonia)
    Hibernians (Malta)
    Banga (Lithuania)
    Shakhtar
    Dinamo Minsk (Belarus)
    @ 2.10

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

Yep I'm taking that, fancy Spurs for this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭Polar101

Going to put some of my Newcastle winnings on over 3.5 in Spurs - Swansea.. 2.8.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

RasTa wrote: »
    11/8 Newcastle - draw no bet is major lumpage with Cara starting

Yay, I'm rich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Olympiakos 3/4 (WH) and win to nil 9/5 (PP) 14/26 games this has come in including 5 of their last 7 away games. Their opponents have a good scoring record failing to score in only 4/13 home games but its worth a few yoyo's.

Some big movement in a Bolivia match Nacional Potosi v Universitario. Past couple of hours odds shifted from 4's into 11/5 (Bet365/Betvictor)

Was going to do stats but Soccerway.com is your friend :p

One more Brazil. Portuguesa v Santos. Portuguesa odds coming in because Santos got Copa Libatadores match midweek so will be looking to rest their star players for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Local derby later Valencia v Levante,they hate each other. past few meetings have had 9,11 and 9 bookings shown..the line is over 7.5 10/11 on bet 365 and the ref isnt afraid to show themhttp://www.soccerway.com/referees/david-fernandez-borbalan/59448/

well worth a few quid IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Spurs v Swansea
    Over 12 Corners 29/20

Just for fun, I just put the winnings of that bet on an exotic accum :D :
    Skendija (Macedonia) :)
    Hibernians (Malta) :)
    Banga (Lithuania) :mad:
    Shakhtar :)
    Dinamo Minsk (Belarus) :)
    @ 2.10

****ing Banga! :(:D

double of:
    BTTS in Juve v Napoli
    BTTS in Rennes v Lyon
    @ 2.87

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

seanhynes wrote: »
    Local derby later Valencia v Levante,they hate each other. past few meetings have had 9,11 and 9 bookings shown..the line is over 7.5 10/11 on bet 365 and the ref isnt afraid to show themhttp://www.soccerway.com/referees/david-fernandez-borbalan/59448/

well worth a few quid IMO

7 shown sick after 4 in after 30mins,played at a friendly pace:mad: ,losing so much these days its not good

user2011 wrote: »
    Olympiakos 3/4 (WH) and win to nil 9/5 (PP) 14/26 games this has come in including 5 of their last 7 away games. Their opponents have a good scoring record failing to score in only 4/13 home games but its worth a few yoyo's.

:D love it

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭lamoss

lamoss wrote: »
    looking at QPR +1 @11/8 and newcastle + 1 @ 1/2 = 3.5 for the double.

The 2 teams that always let you down ( arsenal and liverpool) are the opposition. Liverpool are dodgy at the moment and are worth opposing.
    Arsenal have been on a good run as late ,but as we all know they can and do let you down. Qpr could be on the up after last weeks result so worth a shot I think ;)

Had €10 on that..............Wish I had done the straight double ,paid about 17/1 :)

Taking Ade's bet Michu wincast 9/2 Boyles. He scored twice against this team in the reverse fixture hopefully he can pop up with just one this time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Might be a bit off-topic but does Paddy power take 3v as payment?

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    Might be a bit off-topic but does Paddy power take 3v as payment?

So far off topic the topic is just a dot too you :p. It should show down the bottom of their website. It flicks through what they accept. (3v waste of money > o2 visa debitcard x10)

• Advertisement

user2011 wrote: »
    Some big movement in a Bolivia match Nacional Potosi v Universitario. Past couple of hours odds shifted from 4's into 11/5 (Bet365/Betvictor)

Was going to do stats but Soccerway.com is your friend :p

One more Brazil. Portuguesa v Santos. Portuguesa odds coming in because Santos got Copa Libatadores match midweek so will be looking to rest their star players for it.

Bolivia one came in 2-0 and other lost 2-0. And Michu wincast :rolleyes: :pac: lost 4-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Had a bad weekend..

Emptied the pp account on Boca game over 1.5 goals..

Fingers crossed this one comes in or I'm walking away for a few weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Boom back in the game.. lol

0-3 Boca.. Think Boca were 15/8 before kick off.

Still going to take a break for a bit.. Getting a bit stupid.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Early "news" for the EL on thursday.

In an interview for Dutch tv, Huub Stevens (Schalke manager) more or less announced he ll be resting players against Bilbao.
    They are in 3rd position currently in the Bundesliga, 3 points above Gladbach.
    Next week Schalke plays Hannover who are in 5th .
    3rd place is direct qualification for the CL, 4th will have to play qualification. Something you ll want to avoid if possible.

I took Bilbao -1 AH yesterday @2.350 which is a great price i think.

And for those who were thinking of lumping on van Bommel to be yellow carded, latest news is that he will not be fit for the Barca game.

And a bit more about Barca - Milan.

Just read that this guy will be the ref.

If you go through his matches it doesnt look like he dishes out a lot of cards.

Until you look at the matches were he has been giving out cards. These are all important international matches or Dutch clashes between top teams

And Barca - Milan is a bit important.

No idea what the card bets are but i expect a few cards here and there.
    As said earlier, no Bommel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

I've gone for 4 home wins @ 3/1 Barca, Real, Munich, Chelsea.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Reckon i'll lump on Barcelona,Bayern & Real Madrid over 2.5 goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

inforfun wrote: »
    Early "news" for the EL on thursday.

In an interview for Dutch tv, Huub Stevens (Schalke manager) more or less announced he ll be resting players against Bilbao.
    They are in 3rd position currently in the Bundesliga, 3 points above Gladbach.
    Next week Schalke plays Hannover who are in 5th .
    3rd place is direct qualification for the CL, 4th will have to play qualification. Something you ll want to avoid if possible.

I took Bilbao -1 AH yesterday @2.350 which is a great price i think.

And for those who were thinking of lumping on van Bommel to be yellow carded, latest news is that he will not be fit for the Barca game.

you'd wanna make sure that Llorente, Muniain & Herrera will be back or at least 2 of them before backing Bilbao handicap?

you'd wanna make sure that Llorente, Muniain & Herrera will be back or at least 2 of them before backing Bilbao handicap?

Were they not just rested against Barcelona?

• Advertisement

As far as i know they were rested, not injured for the barca game.
    Munian came off the bench in any case.

But even then, Schalke will miss Hildebrand and his replacement is hilarious.

Plus it is Asian handicap so even if they dont cover it but still win i am safe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement