Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,485 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Sarah's a bit of alright. Makes the programme worth watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Jaysus VB shut up will ya or you'll have another 4 guests not being able to get a word in edgeways

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Vincent should begin next Monday's programme by saying sorry for making so many apologies this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Vincent must be very hungry after making a meal of nothing,
    Glenna 'Joe the plumber' Lynch,
    Labour TD's
    etc

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Bunch of Labour cowards. I can't wait until Ciarán Lynch calls to my door at the next General Election. I'll take great pleasure in shutting the front door on his smug face.

• Advertisement

Matthews expertise is in fire hazard flats in Dundrum !!

Bunch of Labour cowards. I can't wait until Ciarán Lynch calls to my door at the next General Election. I'll take great pleasure in shutting the front door on his smug face.

They wanted the limelight of politics but decline T.V. appearances. It's a great indicator of things starting to seriously go pear-shaped.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Peter Matthews has such an odd delivery.
    Like he's on some seriously strong sedatives or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I don't know what Alex White will say at a later date about these Primary Care Centres.

because he doesn't go on Vincent's show? :rolleyes:

VB is oftentimes full of his own self importance, it's not a court, he'd like to think it is.

He can be entertaining and often raises issues that aren't raised elsewhere.

• Advertisement

They wanted the limelight of politics but decline T.V. appearances. It's a great indicator of things starting to seriously go pear-shaped.

You couldn't keep the fcukers off the TV before the last election. I hope they go the same way as The Greens after the next General Election. They deserve it after the way they've treated Roisín Shortall.

You couldn't keep the fcukers off the TV before the last election. I hope they go the same way as The Greens after the next General Election. They deserve it after the way they've treated Roisín Shortall.

Well she was the only one to stick to the Labour traditions. The others became power hungry and more Fine Gael than Fine Gael people themselves. She won't be the last to jump ship either.

imme wrote: »
    because he doesn't go on Vincent's show? :rolleyes:

Nope. Because of the way that he and the rest of them have sold Roisín Shortall down the river. Not to mention Kathleen Lynch standing foursquare behind James Reilly last week. They're a bunch of hypocrites, the lot of them.

Cue Matthews taking out his Rosary beads to pray that VB doesn't keep harrassing him ;-)

5 hour time difference - what the fup has that got to do with anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

If I hear "program for government" one more time im driving to tv3s studio and throwing a chair at this guy

Nope. Because of the way that he and the rest of them have sold Roisín Shortall down the river. Not to mention Kathleen Lynch standing foursquare behind James Reilly last week. They're a bunch of hypocrites, the lot of them.

I should have thought that Roisin could stand up for herself.

Worst performance from Matthews i've seen.
    Seems to be talking nonsense.

I think this weeks events have marked the beginning of the end for this government.

The Dept of Health was already a poison chalice before O'Reilly stroked it even further.

He has proven himself to be a mé feiner that Pee Flynn would be proud of.

He has a good chance of becoming Taoiseach so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Roisin Shortall was thrown under the bus, as was stated by the female journo on the show tonight because "she didn't play politics, she played it straight, if you're drawing up a list like that you are EXPECTED to put locations in the ministers constituency in it".

Its just yet another indication of the sh***y banana republic that we live in. FG and Labour should just rename themselves Fianna Fail nua

Roisin Shortall was thrown under the bus, as was stated by the female journo on the show tonight because "she didn't play politics, she played it straight, if you're drawing up a list like that you are EXPECTED to put locations in the ministers constituency in it".

Its just yet another indication of the sh***y banana republic that we live in. FG and Labour should just rename themselves Fianna Fail nua

That's what is annoying everyone. They are ALL self-serving. No difference in any of the parties.

imme wrote: »
    I should have thought that Roisin could stand up for herself.

Even when she becomes isolated from the rest of her colleagues because she has the courage to stand up for her principles?? I bet she was about as popular as a pork chop at a Bar Mitzvah at the last Labour Party parliamentary meeting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

But he does it so monotonously that few will notice.

its pretty much the same performance that every FG td gives, absolutely refuse to answer any direct question no matter what and stick to the agreed party line even if it is obviously nonsensical.

I'm sure Labour would give the same sort of performance except they seem to be hiding from Vinnie these days (I wonder why :rolleyes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

This woman does not understand trolling....

The biggest media troll in the country asks "whats trolling" ? :D

Lapin wrote: »
    I think this weeks events have marked the beginning of the end for this government.

The Dept of Health was already a poison chalice before O'Reilly stroked it even further.

He has proven himself to be a mé feiner that Pee Flynn would be proud of.

It SHOULD mark the beginning of the end for this government....but it won't. With such a huge majority there are enough craven opportunists in the two parties that anyone with an ounce of principle will be forced out and replaced tout suite.

"good looking Cork couple" - Bah ! no such thing !

• Advertisement

That poor girl in Australia. :(

LOL at Vinny: "what's trolling" says the master troll himself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement