Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Heya, Helen here

• 22-08-2015 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hey everyone, Helen here!

I think I used to be a member of this forum back in, like, 2000/2001... Glad to see y'all are still going!

I no longer have access to the email accounts I used to use back in the day however soooo thought I'd whip myself up a shiney new account ^^. Probably for the best, the me of 15 years ago did tend to make quite cringe-worthy posts, hehe!

Aaanyways... *waves*

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,035 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you can remember the old details of the prior account, you could email hello at boards.ie and they can see about restoring your access.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 HelenBaby

Spear wrote: »
    If you can remember the old details of the prior account, you could email hello at boards.ie and they can see about restoring your access.

Ah, nah it's OK... I think my username was something like Amy Rose or Celtic Queen. Kinda cringing just thinking about it >.<

Thanks for the advice though! I'm really impressed that the member records are still around actually! Most forums I've frequented over the years seem to get hacked and have to start again from scratch XD.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

HelenBaby wrote: »
    Most forums I've frequented over the years seem to get hacked and have to start again from scratch XD.

Heh. Yeah...

• Registered Users Posts: 22 HelenBaby

Heh. Yeah...

guess it says something about the types of communities I used to frequent (mainly Sonic forums XD)

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

• Advertisement
Advertisement