Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

camping at oxegen

Options
  • 06-07-2005 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

hi lads,
    i've a bit of a problem, i couldn't get tickets with a camping pass for oxegen so me an the mates are going to crash out in some field, just wondering from previous years has there been a problem with that kind of carry on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

No idea but some farmer may wake you with a shotgun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

last year the surrounding fields were patrolled by jeeps with trailers, with dogs in them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

I live a few miles away from the venue and security seems even stronger than last year. Bring your cars and kip in them in the car parks, lots of people did that last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Real

Loads of people pitched their tents in the car park last year. No problem from security. There were even some really good sessions going on there run by the usual crusties.

It was nowhere near as muddy or packed as the campsite either.

Thats what Im doing this year. The carpark behind the main stage lets you hear all the bands too ;)

Advertisement