Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So they say you can't shred on a Les Paul?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭disgruntled

slash.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Sssssshhhhh, can you hear the sustain? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭disgruntled

but your not even playing! well if i was really playing you would hear the sustain.... :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

They all go up to eleven.

While the whole "Own Squillions Of Guitars" concept has always been the goal, I'm not entirley sure I'd want loads of the same guitar. Really, what's the point? One of everything, now that would rock!

• Advertisement

Yes it would. Ever see Steve Vai in front of his collection? While he obviously has loads of Jem's, he has loads of other really cool ones too :D

I haven't and I'm not sure I'd want to tbh. Maybe if I could mooch around while he wasn't there :p

v_all2.jpg

Bleh!

I really liked his burned 7 string

gtr030LRG.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Doctor J wrote:
    While the whole "Own Squillions Of Guitars" concept has always been the goal, I'm not entirley sure I'd want loads of the same guitar. Really, what's the point? One of everything, now that would rock!

I know what you mean, absolutely no point to it at all! I personally wouldn't want numerous guitars that are nothing but duplicates.

Of course, I do want a grand amount of guitars that are all very different, set up differently, different tunings, different electronics and wood. Oh yeah baby! I wouldn't say one of everything, but a good range of instruments is my goal.

Funnilly enough, talking of Steve Vai, I emailed him to ask if he'd ever part with his double-neck Bich. I think that would look nicer in my collection, he never plays it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Karl Hungus:
    If yer gonna be at BoardStock, remind me to show ya my Mockingbird.
    Tom

Advertisement