Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Dublin) FREE Promo photographs!

• 29-07-2011 8:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭

In an attempt to get my foot in the door of Hotpress or any of the weekly newspaper music mags, I'm offering free photo-shoots to all Dublin bands/artists for the foreseeable future!

Some of my work is here, here and here. Oh and here.

The deal is I get to use the images for my visual CV and you get free, lovely images for your website, fb or blog. I'm only available Monday and Wednesday-Friday (i.e. not weekends - though potentially I'm available SOME Sundays after 5) and although I can travel, it must be within reason.

One more thing - no boring bands/solo artists! I want interesting, fun pictures. I'm going in a new direction. So unless your happy with swinging from goalposts, handstanding in your underwear, floating in a swimming pool wearing a tophat or playing hopscotch, please don't apply. You don't have to be gorgeous, I'll look after that, but please just be up for a laugh.

It's free, but it won't be forever so take advantage while you can!

Pm me if interested to arrange a shoot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

There is a Photography section in the resources thread (see here). PM me your contact details if you'd like to be added.

Advertisement