Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zurich Premiership Rugby

• 10-09-2004 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if highlights of the Zurich Premiership can be viewed anywhere other than Sky. Do any of the BBC regions run a highlights package.

Sky only seem to show the rugby club on a thursday/friday but you only get to see a handful of the tries in some games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Sometimes the BBC did show Rugby Special, with Zurich Premiership highlights last season, but it wasnt a regular in the schedule, and a quick scan of Digiguide shows up nothing for the next few weeks. Only Sky, I'm afraid.

BBC Wales do show the Celtic League live, the Lanelli - Ospreys match was on BBC 2W on satellite this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭sheff the ref

When was that rugby special usually on? Most of the TV guides in Ireland show whats on BBCNI, rather than BBCUK and presumbaly rugby special wouldnt be on BBCNI, so its hard to know whats coming up.

BBC2W is an excellent channel for the rugby allright, I love the welsh accents of the commentators.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

When was that rugby special usually on? Most of the TV guides in Ireland show whats on BBCNI, rather than BBCUK and presumbaly rugby special wouldnt be on BBCNI, so its hard to know whats coming up.

Rugby Special does be shown on BBC NI, uasually it's on weekday nights (Can't remember which night tho). I'm not sure when it's starts back though, it's yet to return from the summer break.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

It was buried after Newsnight on Thursday nights, IIRC,

Advertisement