Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wordpress Images

• 24-02-2015 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Im designing a site (teaching myself as I go along), and any images I upload look fuzzy on the screen, even though the original looks fine when I open it in jpeg.
    Any tips? Is there any plug-ins I can use to help me?
    Im guessing its to do with the image size, but how do I know what image size would look good on the page?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,170 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Had this problem before.
    You need to download a plugin and it will 'refresh' all your images. Can't remember the name of it tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭daymobrew

You need to download a plugin and it will 'refresh' all your images. Can't remember the name of it tho.
    Regenerate Thumbnails?

I would like to see mel123's site as there may be something else going on.

Advertisement