Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People having a slash in the street

• 26-05-2012 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭

Was walking home from Dublin City Centre late last night and went through Temple Bar for a change. The clubs where closing and people where spilling out - the walls where chock a block with lads pissing against them. One of the people I was with (she is from Romania) was absolutely disguisted by the display, but it got me to thinking whether the fine and hygenic citizens of AH find such a common occurance offensive when they come across it? It seems more common here than overseas...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I know, its taking the piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Ah blast them with piss!!

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Sadly seen it many times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

ive seen it too many times and more disturbingly, many times during the day

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

It's manky. I was around Grafton st last night and saw the usual sight; lads here and there trying desperately to stand upright as they pee against the wall. Not one of them seemed to realise the stream of urine was flowing down the cobblestones straight onto their shoes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Not many public toilets around and when you gotta go, you gotta go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Uh oh urine for it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

This happens? Ew.

I mean I know public toilets are horrible, horrible things but surely they must be preferable to a street?

Go before you leave the club/pub! Or else cross your legs and hope for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

The walls around town are fair dirty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Disgusting alright, but shur seeing as everything else is excused by the fact people are hammered and having the craic why not this ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Used to rent on Clonliffe Rd in Drumcondra

Right next to Croke Park
    Fookers would come into your garden and behind your wall

You can roar at them but sure what can you do, I'm not grabbing and ejecting them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Needs must, chaps, needs must.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

At least go down a side street or alley way and not do it in full view of everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

When the balast tanks are full you gotta take the snake for a hiss.

I apolagise to nobody for letting fly a dazzling rope of pi55 straight through the main columns of the four courts not so long ago on a drunken waddle home :o

• Registered Users Posts: 25,057 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Doing it in the middle of a busy street and in full view of others is a bit very scummy. Stopping at the side of a road and pissing into a field etc is fine.

If you're going to do it on the street at least find an alleyway or flower-pot ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    Was walking home from Dublin City Centre late last night and went through Temple Bar for a change. The clubs where closing and people where spilling out - the walls where chock a block with lads pissing against them. One of the people I was with (she is from Romania) was absolutely disguisted by the display, but it got me to thinking whether the fine and hygenic citizens of AH find such a common occurance offensive when they come across it? It seems more common here than overseas...

I was in the main square in Stockholm when a young lady pulled her skirt up and knickers down and took a piss at about 7 pm and started accosting people for staring. I have never seen anything like that in Ireland. What makes you think Ireland has a bigger problem with public urination than overseas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭secretambition

It is disgusting and there are laws against it. They just need to be enforced. A few good, embarrassing convictions are all that is needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

I've seen someone taking a piss upstairs on Dublin Bus. I just got off the bus. Was daytime too, not even on the Fightlink.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 169 ✭✭skoomi

We should go European style and just build public urinals out in the open.

Used to work in xtravision years back and we had a returns box installed, lasted about a month before it had to be taken out because it was constantly being pissed in and had rubbish and left over takeaway food dumped into it. Wasnt very nice opening that of a Sunday morning let me tell ya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Chain_reaction

I was in Apace Pizza near the central bank on Wednesday after being to a gig.

Two complete How-yas came in and started acting the maggot, the guys working there tried to get them out and the two skangers start shouting racist ****e at the poor chaps.

They eventually leave the premises and the larger of the two stops right across from where I'm sitting at the window,hides in behind a wheely bin squats in huge high heels and pulls down her sliver leggings and proceeds to take a huge leak. Unfortunately I see everything. Clearly......

I saw it come right out of her!! RIGHT OUT OF HER! :eek:.

On the way out my boyfriends friend called her a racist **** to which she responded:

"YOU'R MA SUCKS JESUS'S WILLY!"

They were done up to the nines not junkies or anything just well dressed skanger women. Classs-ayyy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

Pics etc.^

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

I was walking home from a club in Cork City one night a few years ago, and walked past a phonebox where a junkie woman was a-squatting. She wasn't pissing either...

You get the picture, and what was seen cannot be unseen! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

I was in Apace Pizza near the central bank on Wednesday after being to a gig.

Two complete How-yas came in and started acting the maggot, the guys working there tried to get them out and the two skangers start shouting racist ****e at the poor chaps.

They eventually leave the premises and the larger of the two stops right across from where I'm sitting at the window,hides in behind a wheely bin squats in huge high heels and pulls down her sliver leggings and proceeds to take a huge leak. Unfortunately I see everything. Clearly......

I saw it come right out of her!! RIGHT OUT OF HER! :eek:.

On the way out my boyfriends friend called her a racist **** to which she responded:

"YOU'R MA SUCKS JESUS'S WILLY!"

They were done up to the nines not junkies or anything just well dressed skanger women. Classs-ayyy.

Apache Pizza Happy Days. Unless you are Chain reaction

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

At least go down a side street or alley way and not do it in full view of everyone.
    I agree. And if I can I'll go in a public toilet or a toilet in some pub. But there are times when you just have to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Chain_reaction

Pics etc.^

They didn't come out as the nuclear orange glare from the barcardi breezer coloured piss made the flash bounce and thus its just a photo of a wheely bin hanging out beside a big white flash.

As the image is burned into my brain I can describe the scene of the unleashing quite vividly if you want?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I used to think this was an Irish/English thing, but was in a relatively small city in Germany a couple of years back.

Walking back after a night out, there's 3 late 20's Geman guys in the middle of the road taking a pi$$ stopping traffic etc.

Happens everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 23,971 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Foxhound38 wrote: »

Duplication there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Used to rent on Clonliffe Rd in Drumcondra
    Right next to Croke Park
    Fookers would come into your garden and behind your wall
    You can roar at them but sure what can you do, I'm not grabbing and ejecting them

If your up above them, connect a water hose pipe on the times you think its certain to happen, and point it out the window!

They start peeing on your walls, you shower them right back! :D

Karma! :D

• Advertisement

I agree. And if I can I'll go in a public toilet or a toilet in some pub. But there are times when you just have to go.

But its self inflicted. If it was a kid making a fuss in the back of a car he'd be scolded for not going before he left the house and drinking so much orange juice.

If it was a fat bloke who took a dump he'd be called a fat greedy bastard who should stop eating if he didnt wanna shít himself. Why is it different for drinking ? Its a criminal offence, you dont want to break the law and piss like an animal in the street then dont drink so much.

Advertisement