Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erasmus in Germany!

• 18-04-2014 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone ever done Erasmus in Germany? What's cost of living like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Really depends on the city

Comparing Berlin with Munich for example, they have a very different cost of living compared to each other.

Where are you hoping to go?

I did my erasmus in Graz, Austria in 2009. It was great, the University of Limerick funded us for some of it through the Erasmus initiative. Everyone gets some and its usually enough to cover the rent for the semester.

I did work in Munich for 9 months though later on and I can tell you, as much as I love that city, it is very expensive...but worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Butzefrau

I am going to a small university town called Trier it is on the Luxembourg border!

I have heard that Munich is very expensive alright compared to other german cities.

How did you find working in Germany? Would you go back?

Advertisement