Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

City Centre Venue

• 11-06-2013 9:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭

I'm looking at renting a venue to hold ~100 people for a business seminar with networking before/after. I've contacted a few hotels but wondering are there any other interesting venues in D1, D2, D8 that are worth contacting? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 MinnieM67

Hi have you tried the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland. They are at 6 Kildare Street, Dublin 2 and have function rooms that could cater for that amount of people. The rooms are lovely too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Law Society, Blackhall Place - have a lovely Presidents Hall

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭blue4ever

I was in the gibson (Point) last week for a talk - very handy, functional, good facilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Vincent50

Did you sort out your venue?

Advertisement