Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards.ie Official Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Jhcx wrote: »
    Sounds like a roman war. I like it :D

While yes i side with you in that an example should be made of. How positive are you twas these 2. no point in asking what their motive was cause well it was unprovoked.. Is it possible someone could have dropped many many many a sapling and they blossomed into fine big healthy tree's. Anyway i'll stay in the middle.:pac:

I had an admin check who did it:P

And no, It wasn't a case of planting a sapling and leaving as the tallest tree had soil at multiple places so they could make it taller:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

I had an admin check who did it:P

And no, It wasn't a case of planting a sapling and leaving as the tallest tree had soil at multiple places so they could make it taller:)

Note to self, Stay away from Completionist's Stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ugmiester

Hi guys, I was wonder is the whitelist still open. - Jimmy5bellys if it is, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

ugmiester wrote: »
    Hi guys, I was wonder is the whitelist still open. - Jimmy5bellys if it is, thanks.

Added. Enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Ensti

If its possible would someone whitelist me? FT86 Thanks!

• Advertisement

Ensti wrote: »
    If its possible would someone whitelist me? FT86 Thanks!

Added.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Ensti

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Added.

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Hi. Could you whitelist my brother please.

IGN: Fagen99

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

DarkDusk wrote: »
    I would like to be added to the whitelist please, can't wait to play with fellow boardsies!
    Jhcx wrote: »
    Hi. Could you whitelist my brother please.

IGN: Fagen99

Thanks smile.gif

Added

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Farcheal

When iair was leaving he said i could have his shop. That alright? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

Farcheal wrote: »
    When iair was leaving he said i could have his shop. That alright? :P
    What?! I bid $1000!

Cnc you arrived to late at the auction.

Besides you have a bank to build in spurs then you get your buttany back.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭RedWolfCQB

Hey I'm a total n00b and I'd like to join the server to see what minecraft is like online. How would one go about doing this?!

Please be gentle...

RedWolfCQB wrote: »
    Hey I'm a total n00b and I'd like to join the server to see what minecraft is like online. How would one go about doing this?!

Please be gentle...

When you bought Minecraft you should have created an account with Mojang. To get onto this server we need to get that username off you so we can whitelist you.
    When we get that you can access the server through the IP address that is located at the top of this thread.

When you bought Minecraft you should have created an account with Mojang. To get onto this server we need to get that username off you so we can whitelist you.
    When we get that you can access the server through the IP address that is located at the top of this thread.

Red_Wolf_CQB is my user name. Thanks alot! Just hope I don't get whipped by people with diamond swords when I join ha!

Red_Wolf_CQB is my user name. Thanks alot! Just hoped I don't get whipped by people with diamond swords when I join ha!

Added :)

Red_Wolf_CQB is my user name. Thanks alot! Just hoped I don't get whipped by people with diamond swords when I join ha!

Nah don't worry we're not like that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Can someone add me to the list also please? I just signed up and my username is irishalanl

I have NO CLUE how to play this game but my brother says it is amazing so tonight I am going to buy it and see how it goes !!

A question - Is it only played online or can you play it solo while offline?

kingtut wrote: »
    Can someone add me to the list also please? I just signed up and my username is irishalanl

I have NO CLUE how to play this game but my brother says it is amazing so tonight I am going to buy it and see how it goes !!

A question - Is it only played online or can you play it solo while offline?

There ya go.

You can play singleplayer as well. It is all there for you to choose from when you log in.

Any questions later on, don't be afraid to ask. We don't bite :P

anyway you can save the server? or do you have to put in the IP every time?

• Advertisement

anyway you can save the server? or do you have to put in the IP every time?

You can "Add a server" which is an option when you go into multiplayer. It allows you to add the server IP and rename it too.

Reminder to those who have just joined us for the first time. The server is currently running version 1.2.4 If you are not on that version, you will not be able to access the server.

You can "Add a server" which is an option when you go into multiplayer. It allows you to add the server IP and rename it too.

Reminder to those who have just joined us for the first time. The server is currently running version 1.2.4 If you are not on that version, you will not be able to access the server.

Eh no, we're on 1.2.5 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

There ya go.

Thanks!

Oooo just connected to the boards server ... looks like I need to create a character :)

deconduo wrote: »
    Eh no, we're on 1.2.5 :pac:

Well I'm on 1.2.4 and connecting fine.

Well I'm on 1.2.4 and connecting fine.

Ya it works for both 2.4 and 2.5 . I had also assumed not to update and forgotten about it till someone was talking about it a while back. it was just a wee fix like. Anyways am i allowed to take the shop? I want to get it up when im back from exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Hi lads,

Used to play on the original Boards server up until a while before it was scrapped. PC is running like a dog at the moment but I'm going to try Minecraft in the next couple of days hopefully so would appreciate a whitelist add. Name's nkay1985.

Many of the old heads still here?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Can i ask what that big building (the one with the elevator) down the road from spawn is going to be, its fcuking huge!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 darreldinho

Is it possible to get whitelisted? I thought i already was but i haven't been on for a month or two! College commitments and what not.
    My username is DarrelC

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Used to play on the original Boards server up until a while before it was scrapped. PC is running like a dog at the moment but I'm going to try Minecraft in the next couple of days hopefully so would appreciate a whitelist add. Name's nkay1985.

Many of the old heads still here?
    Is it possible to get whitelisted? I thought i already was but i haven't been on for a month or two! College commitments and what not.
    My username is DarrelC
    Both added.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Any chance of getting whitelisted? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement