Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale VFC Scar L in Tan

• 29-07-2010 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

VFC Scar L Tan
    1 Tan hi-cap
    Firing under 1 Joule (bout 300/310 fps)
    Bought in May this year. Used a handfull of times
    PWO. Great gun , but I have too many M4 variants
    Reason for sale , buying a new gun and I never use this one.
    Price €300
    Only trade I'd be interested in is G&G MP5 SD6

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

The_Joker wrote: »
    Pics?
    It'll be sometime tomorrow before I can get pics up.

Appologies about the quality of pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

*DOBBY* wrote: »

Only trade I'd be interested in is G&G MP5 SD6
    .../me teases Dobby with his MP5 SD6. :) if only you were selling a KWA S-Tactical!..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 erikd65

hey where did you purchase the gun also would u be able to post it or send it some way i live in cork cheers

• Advertisement

erikd65 wrote: »
    hey where did you purchase the gun also would u be able to post it or send it some way i live in cork cheers
    Bought it off Quality Airsoft Supplies,
    suppose I could check out about postage / courier.
    I would prefer any buyer to see and test it before purchase though.

yeah i guess so well please be honest with me is there any major or minor faults due to you selling so quickly after purchase . I am actully looking to trade my asg m14 or a sa1 bolt action sniper if ur intrested in any of them i could trade one and give you money aswell .

yeah i guess so well please be honest with me is there any major or minor faults due to you selling so quickly after purchase . I am actully looking to trade my asg m14 or a sa1 bolt action sniper if ur intrested in any of them i could trade one and give you money aswell .
    No no faults with it, its practically new. But the only trade I'm interested in is stated above. Sorry.

ok well would you accept 270 for it ?

ok well would you accept 270 for it ?
    Sorry €300 is my best price I'm afraid. Its a fair price for the gun in my opinion.Thanks for the offer though.

• Advertisement

290?

290?
    Well , I won't haggle with ya for a tenner, Go on then you have a deal. Gun and mag for €290.
    What ya wanna do about collection/postage?

ok then cheers well could you send by courier and i could sent cheque by post if you give me your address

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Joberts

Would be interested if the deal does not go through.
    Im based in dundrum,
    Where are you based?

Also, what battery did you use in this?
    I see that the battery is wired to the stock and there is a very small space for the battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

if the stock is the same size as the ares one then you'll fit a 9.6 mini in there

Joberts next in line if deal does not go ahead.I'm based in Swords but can meet anywhere.

Erik I'll pm you now with arrangements. I'll send the gun once payment has been received, if thats ok with you.

Sorry, not sure if you saw my last post,
    what battery did you use in this gun?
    I hear there is a small battery compartment.

Joberts wrote: »
    Sorry, not sure if you saw my last post,
    what battery did you use in this gun?
    I hear there is a small battery compartment.
    Sorry , I thought my thanks to Daz was an acknowledgement that it will take a 9.6 V mini batery no problem.

Advertisement