Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good Places to watch Rugby in NYC?

• 23-03-2012 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey there,

Just moved over yesterday and sure since I'm still adjusting I may as well watch the Leinster VS Ospreys in an hour's time. Anyone have some good places to watch rugby here?

Muchly appreciated in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

There is a sports pub called Lansdowne Road though I don't remember where exactly. Dunno what the chances of finding a Rabo game are though. Slim I imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Hey there,

Just moved over yesterday and sure since I'm still adjusting I may as well watch the Leinster VS Ospreys in an hour's time. Anyone have some good places to watch rugby here?

Muchly appreciated in advance!

O' Neills down on 3rd Avenue and thirty something street can usually get it but no harm to ring ahead to check...Tir na nOg (34th and 7th, close to MSG) usually have all the football but not sure about the rugby

There are a few ozzy bars that usually show games further down town.

Most Irish bars in NY will say they show all the rugby etc. but the reality of it is, most of them won't have it. Google around, and then ring ahead and check.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

O'Briens in Manhatten is the venue used by the Munster Supporters Club

http://www.obriensnyc.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 giggidyelmo

cheers guys thanks very much! Will try them all over the next few weeks

• Advertisement
Advertisement