Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GBB pistols and helikon gear clearout

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Gaz2010

Sorry buddy was going to take the glock but something else came up. GLWS

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭gunny

Any idea what the postage to Dublin for the sig would be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Hi, do you have an original slide for the glock?
    And what is the gas efficiency on it in worst case (on green gas, or 134a if that's what it takes)?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

gunny wrote: »
    Any idea what the postage to Dublin for the sig would be

Hi Gunny, using an post cost calculator its coming up as 12 euro, call it 10 even sure. Thats registered post with a tracking number:)

CpcRc wrote: »
    Hi, do you have an original slide for the glock?
    And what is the gas efficiency on it in worst case (on green gas, or 134a if that's what it takes)?

Hi mate how are you? Yea i do have the original slide and outer barrel. As regards gas efficiency, its good, obviously with the matal slide and barrel fitted it wouldnt be as efficient as say stock abs slide TM pistols but i can easily shoot an entire magazine on a fill of gas. I only ever use green gas so couldnt comment on 134a.
    if it helps i can do a quick test over the weekend and give u proper gas efficiency reading and fps reading and ill post back up here when i have it:)

• Advertisement

Horse84 wrote: »
    Hi mate how are you? Yea i do have the original slide and outer barrel. As regards gas efficiency, its good, obviously with the matal slide and barrel fitted it wouldnt be as efficient as say stock abs slide TM pistols but i can easily shoot an entire magazine on a fill of gas. I only ever use green gas so couldnt comment on 134a.
    if it helps i can do a quick test over the weekend and give u proper gas efficiency reading and fps reading and ill post back up here when i have it:)

Is the stock slide abs or metal? The chrome look isn't really my thing.

Is the stock slide abs or metal? The chrome look isn't really my thing.

The stock slide is black metal. I see where you're coming from about the chrome but it does look better in the flesh, it's tough to get a good pic of it. The finish of the custom slide is far better too, proper trades and better recoil but it's a matter of preference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭benjo

SNIPER MAYBE

benjo wrote: »
    SNIPER MAYBE

Am I interested in a trade for a sniper rifle is it?? No thanks man

The stock slide is black metal. I see where you're coming from about the chrome but it does look better in the flesh, it's tough to get a good pic of it. The finish of the custom slide is far better too, proper trades and better recoil but it's a matter of preference

Are you based in East cork? I should be in Cork next weekend and I might be able to see it in person.

• Advertisement

Are you based in East cork? I should be in Cork next weekend and I might be able to see it in person.

North cork mate but I'm on a stag next weekend in Dublin unfortunately. If you want to arrange a viewing anytime after that no problem!

North cork mate but I'm on a stag next weekend in Dublin unfortunately. If you want to arrange a viewing anytime after that no problem!

No problem. I'm busy on weekdays so a viewing would have to be a weekend. How close would you come to the city or into east cork? Maybe we can decide on somewhere that suits both of us fine.
    I'd have to check the seals on each of the mags, but I have my own green gas to give that a quick check and silicon oil to make sure that they're not too dry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭cknigh

would u sell a g17 mag

[
    No problem. I'm busy on weekdays so a viewing would have to be a weekend. How close would you come to the city or into east cork? Maybe we can decide on somewhere that suits both of us fine.
    I'd have to check the seals on each of the mags, but I have my own green gas to give that a quick check and silicon oil to make sure that they're not too dry.

Yea u can do that, they're maintained regularly anyway. I suppose I could go as far as Midleton or thereabouts if that suits?

cknigh wrote: »
    would u sell a g17 mag

Sorry mate, really trying to sell everything together.

Yea u can do that, they're maintained regularly anyway. I suppose I could go as far as Midleton or thereabouts if that suits?

That would be perfect for me, but I wouldn't mind going to carrig if that would save you petrol money and suit you better.

So will I say offer €110 upon inspection, and might you throw in the orginal slide for €120? Handy to have a spare because you never know.

That would be perfect for me, but I wouldn't mind going to carrig if that would save you petrol money and suit you better.

So will I say offer €110 upon inspection, and might you throw in the orginal slide for €120? Handy to have a spare because you never know.

Yea that sounds good to me, 120 it is so then,original metal slide and outer barrel included. Midleton suits me ok. Sure u can pm me after next weekend so to arrange meeting up!

The Sig is still available for 100 as is the multicam pants

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

hey horse,
    would you know if the sig takes TM 226 mags? and the pants do they have the built in knee pads?:D:D

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    hey horse,
    would you know if the sig takes TM 226 mags? and the pants do they have the built in knee pads?:D:D

Hi lad how are u? It's a ksc so unfortunately no, not compatible at all with tm mags. And the pants dont have knees pads fitted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

Hi lad how are u? It's a ksc so unfortunately no, not compatible at all with tm mags. And the pants dont have knees pads fitted.

sorry horse but if you had said yes I would have bought them so sorry but good luck with sale, the sig looks lovely good luck to whoever gets it:D

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    sorry horse but if you had said yes I would have bought them so sorry but good luck with sale, the sig looks lovely good luck to whoever gets it:D

Lol no bother at all I could've said yes but I'd have been lying :-)

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

Would you be interested in any trades for the sig? (Or preferably the Glock if it doesn't work out with CpcRC)
    I have the following
    Maybe €10 cause I'm strapped for cash at the mo.
    Vltor stock
    Tan upper
    Stubby foregrip
    Dboys rail system
    M203 with 3 working grenades (I'd need cash with this)
    Ladder rails
    Red - dot sight
    Genuine brand new - e-mag
    Helmet
    Mp5 magazine
    2 leg panels
    Silent piston head
    800lm torch with battery and charger (Maybe cause I <3 it)
    Torch mounts
    Viper tactical knee pads
    Indoor swat style elbow and knee pads
    Polish harness

Would you be interested in any trades for the sig?

Cash only mate sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

Ok, thats sound mate.

stil available
    DSC01318.jpg

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

stupid question but is the glock still available by any chance ?

• Advertisement

dinko4gr wrote: »
    stupid question but is the glock still available by any chance ?

Sold it yday im afraid:)

Advertisement