Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards.ie Photobook Launch

• 18-11-2010 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

The now annual Boards.ie Photobook, compiled by the good folk in our Photography forum and comprised of photos taken by Boardsies will be launching on Saturday the 20th of November in the Dublin Camera Club on Camden St. Full details are here.

As always, proceeds to to the Santa Strike Force and we'll have a few more SSF related announcements to make over the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned!

A big thank you to all our contributors and organisers this year (and in past years of course) for making this book a great success.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭grinds

Good luck with it... I think its a great idea. Sounds like a nice Christmas stocking filler so I hope it will be available to buy online??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

It will be available to buy through the book printers. I hope to have a link or something like that so people can buy the book direct from the printers. I have to say, the copies look absolutely fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who's already bought (and who's going to buy) a copy of the book as it all goes to help the Santa Strike Force funds. I also want to say a big thank you to the Dublin Photographic Centre for hosting the event, to James and the staff at Carvill's Off Licence on Camden St for doing us a deal on the wine for the night and to the manager who's name I didn't catch in The Palace who gave the lend of some much needed glasses for the non-winos and to everyone who turned up on the night - twas a great crowd by the time I left and the books hadn't even arrived at that stage! :)

Thank you all.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement