Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Indoor SoftPlay Centre/Cafee for Toddlers

Options
  • 05-08-2014 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello,

I am thinking of opening a soft indoor play area/centre for infants/toddlers (up to 5 year olds) in Dublin city centre, since there is nothing in there at all at the moment.
    Especially when the weather is bad (quite often), and you still want to bring your child out to play with other kids and have some fun.
    Most of similar places are outside the city centre and you might need a car to go there, that is why city centre location seems like a great place.
    Having said that there is a lot of parking available in the location I am thinking of, with cafees and restaurants around, so good add ons.
    The play centre can also be used for birthday parties, which is great.
    Can you please let me know if you would be interested in bringing your children to such a place and how often? What would you like to see in that kind of place?
    Any advises, from anyone who had or has a playcentre similar to this one?

Thanks a lot and looking forward to your replies.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement