Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Phone Company

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

i have been with o2 since my first phone, never had a problem (although i had no coverage during my 4 days in wyoming for some reason :()

the o2 priority tickets is great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭b28

I was with vodafone for 8 years but switched to o2 because they had a phone i wanted. I much prefer vodafone and i want to go bak with them.
    Ive had so much trouble with o2, i just hope vodafone will support my phone since it was exclusive with 02 and i dnt think its sold on any other network.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Is it just me or does this thread seem like a research thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I'd say most of the O2 users here or atleast a good bit of them are only O2 users so they can get their oh-so-precious iPhone.

Not quite an iphone...

I spend 10 euro a month on o2, why?
    also meteor's ads are shyte and o2's are brilliant.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Been o2 customer for pretty much all of my mobile use life. Currently use an E72.

iPhone? Pffft, thats not a cool enough clique for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

How does it not make sense??

I'm on Meteor - therefore I have free Meteor to Meteor calls and texts.

I know 2 people who are on Vodafone/O2, so I spend my credit texting/calling them.

And I said that I use €30-€40 a month.... how is it not making sense for you?

I don't see how you could spend €30-40 per month mainly ringing two people unless its a girlfriend/boyfriend but even then its not the brightest idea to be on different networks

super-rush wrote: »
    Is it just me or does this thread seem like a research thread.

Ye sorry about that, i've so much research to do i thought i'd get boards to do it for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭b28

I taught Meteor was top for ages now, that's why i can save so much money, nearly everyone i know is on Meteor, for me its only people who are 30+ or are on billpay that are on voda/o2
    I agree a lot of young people are on meteor but id consider 20+ rather than 30+ that are on o2 or vodafone!

Remember, meteor is relatively new and was advertised in a way it seemed cheaper, and appealed to teenagers.
    I have a spare meteor phone and in certain areas there's no coverage.
    One thing i like about meteor is it's Irish.

b28 wrote: »
    I agree a lot of young people are on meteor but id consider 20+ rather than 30+ that are on o2 or vodafone!

Remember, meteor is relatively new and was advertised in a way it seemed cheaper, and appealed to teenagers.
    I have a spare meteor phone and in certain areas there's no coverage.
    One thing i like about meteor is it's Irish.

It must be the phone cos i doubt its Meteor

Advertisement