Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

True, but ridiculously hard to believe.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I thought you become a Raicheeks? :confused:

Ehhh. I wouldn't diss me, I have huge claws and weigh hundreds of pounds.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Ehhh. I wouldn't diss me, I have huge claws and weigh hundreds of pounds.
    :pac:
    Yes miss
    Ill just stick with being a chinpokomon myself
    I am Shoe :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Wazdakka wrote: »
    Whenever I start feeling sick,
    I just stop being sick and be awesome instead. True story..

He he - I don't doubt you. It actually works!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Soul Cake Duck

My cousin and I were born on the same day and both had dark brown moles on the backs of our necks. Exact same shape, colour and place! The years go by and mine starts to change colour and look suspicious. I go to the doctor and he says it has to be removed because it could possibly have turned cancerous. I get the surgery (and a fear of needles while I was at it... on seeing the needle I jump up off the bed, scream at my poor mother and start running around the bed holding the back of the gown to cover me butt!! They wrestled my mother out of the room, caught me and pinned me down. I believe I cried solidly during the entire operation, hissing at any nurse that tried to console me! Fun times!!) Anyway the mole was removed (no cancer!) and a week later my cousin's had disappeared completely...like it was never there. Kind of weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,224 ✭✭✭✭Penn

When my mother was younger she had to have an operation. They brought her into hospital the night before, and she was going to have the operation the next morning. During the night, when the nurse was doing her round or whatever, my mother had gone sleepwalking (which she used to do when she was younger). They spent ages trying to find her. They eventually found her lying on the floor of the operating room she was scheduled to her her operation in. She hadn't even been shown where it was or anything

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭anti chris-t

i was going out with a midget stripper around christmas time for about 2 months. at the time i was living in a house in tallaght with 3 other lads and we had a huge christmas tree that we had cut down ourselves one drunken sunday morning.

So every christmas tree needs a fairy and one of the girls had a fairy dress, so we got the midget stripper to climb the tree in a fairy dress. It took her easily 10 mins to do as she kept falling off it. we got it on video but the phone has been lost in the meantime and none of my other mates believe me now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

i was going out with a midget stripper around christmas time for about 2 months. at the time i was living in a house in tallaght with 3 other lads and we had a huge christmas tree that we had cut down ourselves one drunken sunday morning.

So every christmas tree needs a fairy and one of the girls had a fairy dress, so we got the midget stripper to climb the tree in a fairy dress. It took her easily 10 mins to do as she kept falling off it. we got it on video but the phone has been lost in the meantime and none of my other mates believe me now

surely the midget stripper will back you up?

Can you suggest any good midget strip clubs? The Naked Hobbit? The Erotic Elf? The Dirty Dwarf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭anti chris-t

surely the midget stripper will back you up?

Can you suggest any good midget strip clubs? The Naked Hobbit? The Erotic Elf? The Dirty Dwarf?

believe it or not were not actually on good terms anymore.

would'nt know any good midget stripper clubs as i had private performances anytime i wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

believe it or not were not actually on good terms anymore.

would'nt know any good midget stripper clubs as i had private performances anytime i wanted

you must have felt short changed (excuse the pun) with a midget striptease?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Does anyone remember that kids show "News2day" that was on RTE2 about five years ago? Well, when I was sixteen I emailed that show pretending to be an avid five-year-old viewer named "Mike Hunt." You couldn't imagine my glee when the female presenter of the show read it out a couple of days afterwards.

I know two people called Mike Hunt... I don't know why its so common round here :confused:

• Advertisement

How could anyone stoop so low?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

This one time, I saw a ghost!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I bought a yorkie once and there was a wispa inside the wrapper. I swear to jesus. I wouldn't have believed it myself only I had a witness who confirmed it. They're not even made by the same company :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,544 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

cornbb wrote: »
    I bought a yorkie once and there was a wispa inside the wrapper. I swear to jesus. I wouldn't have believed it myself only I had a witness who confirmed it. They're not even made by the same company :eek:
    Stuff like that can warp you forever....:eek:

I knew it..! Chocolate bars have sex with each other at night...I bet the Yorkie put on the Wispa wrapper as well....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ze4400

scop wrote: »
    I once attended a party where an man with an axe arrived at the door to complain about the noise.

Was that in Stillorgan beside the library by any chance?

Advertisement