Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Alarm servicing recommendations

• 02-10-2014 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Would anyone have a recommendation for someone local who services house alarms? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,007 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

We use Merrion Alarms in Castleknock, never had a problem with them.
    http://www.merrionsecurity.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭jeffk

<link removed>
    MOD NOTE: Linked site is showing up as being hacked, so removed to save any potential problems.

Got him from a recommendation off boards.He is years at it and done an excellent job on ours,we used to have a zone that kept going off for no reason and he fixed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Straylight

Excellent, thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Straylight

Merrion Alarms weren't able to help me as they don't service the model of alarm that I have, but I had the guy from Retec around yesterday and he did a great job. Very professional and reasonably priced. Thanks again folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

jeffk wrote: »

Got him from a recommendation off boards.He is years at it and done an excellent job on ours,we used to have a zone that kept going off for no reason and he fixed it.

Hey ... if you know him ...
    Tell him that his website has been hacked by the UICF !!!!

Don't open / don't click on the link !!!
    My PC got very slow and freezing since I clicked three times on that link !!!!!

• Advertisement

Looking for recommendation with a zone randomly going off

Rang the one I used/recommended and they never got back to me

Then merion wanted €125 just to come out

The Celtic tiger must be alive again

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Thanks

I'm pretty sure the guy we used was from the home security forum on boards. There's a mobile number on the alarm, I can send it on if you would like

athtrasna wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the guy we used was from the home security forum on boards. There's a mobile number on the alarm, I can send it on if you would like
    Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 9,905 ✭✭✭dodzy

Yes please

I've sent you on the mobile of the guy who I believe athtrasna speaks of. Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,364 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Thanks

Pm sent...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Pm sent...

Hi Jeff,
    You sorted ?
    I'm in a similar position and I'll appreciate your experience feedback.
    Thanks.

rolion wrote: »
    Hi Jeff,
    You sorted ?
    I'm in a similar position and I'll appreciate your experience feedback.
    Thanks.
    Pm on the way!

Advertisement