Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to buy FIFA 13

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

How much is it in Tesco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

€60 in gamestop anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Rojiblancos

Anyone have the tesco price?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Some one said in another thread that his friend who works in Tesco said it will be 40 tomorrow.

I'm just repeating what he said, I have no idea if it's correct or not.

Hopefully it is though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Whats odd is that he would rather wait in the hope that someone either works in Xtravision or traded those games in and could tell him how much he would get, as opposed to calling his local Xtravision and having a 30 second conversation where he would be 100% exact on how much he would get. That is odd.

But not as odd as continuing this discussion and clogging up the thread further.

Your the one clogging the thread with needless argument's, Ignore the question if you didn't like it don't have a kitten about it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭2 Hell and Back

I went to Tesco Bray Like a kid at Christmas at 0720 this morning; they dont have it...

Asked somebody but she didnt even know what fifa was. I probably should have asked someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Will be going to Tesco in tullamore after 9, €52 in smyths, seems to be €60 everywhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dublinscot

Went to Tescos in Dundrum last night for midnight. There was about 50 lads queuing up. Security guard told us that Tescos only had 30 copies, so i was better heading downstairs to HMV who had 200. Found another 50-70 lads in the queue there. Said feck this and went home.... CBA queueing at that time.

Are midnight releases always that busy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Its €45 in argos for the ps3 version and €50 for xbox! Prob best deal around.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Tinie wrote: »
    Its €45 in argos for the ps3 version and €50 for xbox! Prob best deal around.

Do you know which edition that is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭projektzwoo

Went to Cork city center HMV and Tesco about 30mins ago. They were only about to put games on the shelves at Tesco and it is 54.99 there for standard ed. HMV has no Ultimate for Xbox left, but they have some for PS. Standard is 49.99e

Edit: Argos has Standard Ed 44.99 PS and 50.99 Xbox but they also give 5e voucher so if you have something else to buy at Argos you can save a fiver :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

HMV Henry Street looked to have 4 non-preordered Ultimate PS3 versions left behind the counter when I left there a few minutes ago, €54.99

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

As of 5 mins ago. There are currently 3 copies of Fifa 13 Ultimate Edition for PS3 left for sale in HMV on Henry Street. They're selling for €54.99. Be quick if you're looking for 1!!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭murphman

Kirby wrote: »
    ConorCBS wrote: »
    I've already pre-ordered the ultimate edition in Gamestop. I don't really care if I end up paying an extra €5 or €10. Gamestop is the closest shop to me and all I'll care about in two weeks time is getting the game as quickly as possible. :pac:

Nothing wrong with being willing to pay more. However if that's your attitude, than why wait two weeks? :confused:

Sign up for the season pass and get it a week early. Early release is out this saturday the 22nd.

Ps3 Fifa 13 normal is

€55 Xtravision
    €55 Smyths
    €45 Argos

€65 for ultimate in Xtravision/Smyths, is it worth extra €20?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,615 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Argos has Standard Ed 44.99 PS and 50.99 Xbox but they also give 5e voucher so if you have something else to buy at Argos you can save a fiver

You will only get the €5 voucher if you buy XBox edition unless you buy something else worth over €5 with the PS3 edition.
    You have to spend over €50 to get the fiver, over €100 you get a tenner.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Argos has Standard Ed 44.99 PS and 50.99 Xbox but they also give 5e voucher so if you have something else to buy at Argos you can save a fiver

You will only get the €5 voucher if you buy XBox edition unless you buy something else worth over €5 with the PS3 edition.

Sorry you're wrong just bought in Argos €44.99 For PS3 version. No vouchers and didn't buy anything else. I reserved this morning and just collected it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

murphman wrote: »
    Ps3 Fifa 13 normal is

€55 Xtravision
    €55 Smyths
    €45 Argos

No, the packs you get are usually trash, with nothing of value in them.

okidoki987 wrote: »

Thats right, I meant Xbox version but forgot to write it :) PS is 44.99 anyway.

Tinie wrote: »
    murphman wrote: »
    Ps3 Fifa 13 normal is

€55 Xtravision
    €55 Smyths
    €45 Argos

No, the packs you get are usually trash, with nothing of value in them.

Thanks that makes me feel better about my Argos purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Staplor

Just reserved a copy in Argos at 44.99 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭dave oc

What price is it in tesco?

54.99 for standard at tesco

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

FIFA 13 :) Oh the superstitions of the number thirteen and Friday :D Can't wait to get home from college to play it! I'm going to Dublin for the AI Final on Sunday too so a great weekend ahead :):D Just reserved it in Argos (Galway) there. Anyway guys, it's cheapest in Argos (€45) HMV (€50) Xtra Vision (€55) Smyths (€55) Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know the only bonus of buying the Ultimate Edition (€65) is the €15 worth of gold packs?! If you buy the standard at €20 cheaper in Argos wouldn't you be saving an extra €20 which you could buy a PSN card with and buy your packs yourself?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

fair play to gamestop. Rang xtravision last night, and the game was 55, and was offered the following trade in values;

uncharted 3 - €10
    Resistance 3 - €5
    GTA 4 - €3
    MW3 - €7
    Portal 2 - €7

Whereas in Gamestop the game was €60 but I got it with the trade in 3 games offer for the last 3, and traded in the first two for €16.50 credit:D So in gamestop the games that were worth €17 in xtravision got me €60 quids worth, bit of a difference!!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Smyths in Tallaght have a few copies of Ultimate Edition for sale at €64.

The shops in The Square are out of it, except for Gamestop if you had pre-ordered the game afaik.

Argos and HMV are the cheapest prices going for the standard edition from what I was told.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 WolfgangM

Sold out in Tesco Drogheda. Picked mine up in Argos Drogheda but for 50.99 with a 5 euro voucher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

~Got mine for 45e in HMV having traded in FIFA12 for a fiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Staplor wrote: »
    Just reserved a copy in Argos at 44.99 :)

+1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭frankled

Still available in Argos? Can't reserve it online (PS3)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Temaz wrote: »
    ~Got mine for 45e in HMV having traded in FIFA13 for a fiver.

Chuckle chuckle!! :D

Advertisement