Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Thrustmaster T300RS Buying

• 30-03-2016 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi i am currently in the market for a new wheel.

I've decided to get a Thrustmaster T300RS .I was originally going to buy aG29 but it is incompatible with the crew on PS4.

I had a Driving force GT for 4 Years (Great Wheel) and a T150 (Great but broke after 1 month of use)

I'm trying to buy a new T300RS but they are £230 on amazon which is way out of my budget.(I have about £175 to spend)

If i were to buy used the wheel must work 100%,It MUST have a valid warranty 12 to 18 months would be great and be at the price of £170 or 215 euro.

Please feel free to send in some suggestions and tips on what and where to find these wheels for a cheap price.I will also take a used T500RS If the price isn't too high.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Why not just get the T150 fixed/replaced, it's a fantastic wheel.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Theferrariguy5

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Why not just get the T150 fixed/replaced, it's a fantastic wheel.

I wanted a replacement originally but i got a refund I could replace it but I didn't feel like it was such a big step up to the DFGT and I also tend to believe that if you replace something go forward it backwards

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

If warrantee is important it may be worth saving for a few more weeks to get the brand new model. You're not that far off the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Theferrariguy5

ScumLord wrote: »
    If warrantee is important it may be worth saving for a few more weeks to get the brand new model. You're not that far off the price.

Yeah your probably right thanks for the advice I might save up a little more and wait around until the prices drop

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Yeah your probably right thanks for the advice I might save up a little more and wait around until the prices drop
    I think you're better off, I feel more confident with brand new hardware, at least you know it's history and wheels are a product where you could very well be making use of the warrantee because of the moving parts and forces.

• Advertisement
Advertisement