Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

help needed \ ameila earhart

• 11-02-2014 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i am finding topics to do my leaving cert project on and i think im going to do it on amelia earhart, i found a great documentry and theres a great book in easons, anyone have any ideas on the certain aspects i could concentrate and basemy project on? Ameila in general, her life, final flight?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭ejayy

Hi There :)

I did my LC last year in History and my friend did her project on the last flight of amelia earhart! :) So if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 toshiba1234

ejayy thanks so much. i just have no idea where to start or what way to approach it so stuck . did you include much backround infromation on any other flights she did her personal life? or litrally just the last flight?? 1500 words seema alot ahh !! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭ejayy

Just a small opening paragraph on background, but then she went straight into her last flight! As you may know it has to have a historical significance behind it and in my opinion her last flight holds the most significance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 awhellcastiel

Hey, sorry to barge in on your thread but I'm in the exact same boat as toshiba was last year. I left it until the very last minute, and I've no idea how I'm going to fill this huge booklet with info on just one flight!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Look at online newspaper archives - get sources closer to the time it actually happened.

• Advertisement
Advertisement