Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Girl [Fox - Spoilers]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,300 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

she's the worst flatmate ever and i would have evicted her ages ago unless she offered me sex that is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

The guy from Death Cab For Cutie? That's sad.

Has there only been three episodes of New Girl so far? I keep thinking there was a fourth aired before the hiatus...

link!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

bpb101 wrote: »
    link!!!
    For the Zooey-Ben split? Hyah!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

When is this starting on Channel 4 again? I'm trying to talk a few people into watching that don't... ehm... have TV fairies :D

When is this starting on Channel 4 again? I'm trying to talk a few people into watching that don't... ehm... have TV fairies :D
    Don't think it has a broadcast date yet.. it'll be starting on E4 at some stage this month.

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/programme-information/new-girl

• Advertisement

Pretty funny episode this week, Schmidt is really annoying but I get it. I like the way he uses "body gelato"

I really like Nick and Jess together!

Schmidt is really annoying fecking hilarious!
    Fixed your post!

tumblr_ludwg8lTU51qa6nebo1_250.giftumblr_ludwg8lTU51qa6nebo2_250.giftumblr_ludwg8lTU51qa6nebo3_250.gif
    tumblr_ludwg8lTU51qa6nebo4_250.giftumblr_ludwg8lTU51qa6nebo5_250.giftumblr_ludwg8lTU51qa6nebo6_250.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

That was the best episode yet and I'm delighted it's moved away from the formula of the first few episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Schmidt is brilliant - show wouldn't be half as good without him.

I really like Nick and Jess together!
    :eek:

The moment you realise you have become a shipper!? :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

:eek:

The moment you realise you have become a shipper!? :D

Especially when you quote your own posts! :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

The line about Walter Matthau really had me in fits last night. I'm loving this show. It's getting right up there with Community in the "must watch as soon as aired" stakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Schmidt is awesome. Needs more douchebag jar.

CeCe is FINE!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

i liked the episode some funny moments, but the interactions seemed odd, its like they were cardboard cutouts, it was funny but something seemed off about it, i think it was the way cece just brushed the lads advances off and the way they just done what she said on queue,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

Watched the first episode of this at the weekend and I loved it. Cant wait to watch the rest of the season.

that was halarious, cece and smidt were brilliant, as was everyone else,

OMG theres two of them :D:D:D

Yeah, an excellent episode this week. I loved Jess's description of sexual positions; Schmidt saying "I've done give me your hat... but it was more like, here take my hat".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Schmidt is class and Cece is becoming a bit of a dark horse too. Looks like she's not just there because she's stunning.

Enjoyed that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I'm not sure if I like Jess as a character... Her wackiness is kinda p1ssing me off the more I watch it!

Schmidt is awesome though, him and the bird cat had me in fits of laughter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

Thanksgiving episode guest starring Justin Long, was really good. couple of laugh out loud moments. Show is picking up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

I've done take my hat once before. But it was more like, here, take my hat :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭squonk

My favourite line was when they burned the turkey and the room filled up with smoke and one of them said "It's like a Prince video in here!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

WHAT?!
    NO!
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!
    Where in this recipe does it say put mash potatoes on Schmidt's nose??

Hilarious episode! Love Schmidt!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Zooey Deschanel and Hannah Simone are doing a 30-minute livestream tonight if anyone's interested. Answering viewer questions, behind the scene stories, etc.

It starts at 3am our time but it will be recorded and be available to watch here if you don't fancy becoming nocturnal.

Can't wait for a new episode of this. I was manoeuvering a drunk friend of mine towards a door a few nights ago and instantly thought of "sheep-dogging".

Edit: re-watching Veronica Mars and Schmidt is in it! He's the mildly dopey but sweet Deputy Leo. I keep expecting him to yell "THUMBRING, B!TCH!".

Leo-Veronica-Mars.png?d8bc3b

tumblr_lvhfq4dAb51r0yq4zo2_r2_250.giftumblr_lvhfq4dAb51r0yq4zo1_250.gif

"Yeah a scissor that you just threw in the TURDLET!"

Oh Schmidt.. you slay me! :D

Great episode this week; I'm even starting to like Schmidt.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,931 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ryan Kwanten has been announced for a guest starring role in New Girl.
    The True Blood actor will be featured in an
    upcoming Valentine's Day episode as a possible love interest for Jess
    , reports E! Online

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Schmidt is one of the best characters on television in my opinion, always makes me laugh.

Winston is kind of meh for me though, I thought Coach was a lot funnier in his only episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I snorted a little when Schmidt pushed the pregnant chick into the pool. Nick looked pretty ****in funny with his haircut. :pac:

• Advertisement

jesus yerone took a bit of time to start swimming schmidt rocks:D,

the sex stuff was great aswell, didnt jess know your not suppose to wear underwear with that ;):P

Advertisement