Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Team to win & BTTS log.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭lamoss

lamoss wrote: »
    Last 2 bets to finish this log.

Bet 19.
    Napoli @ 3.1 € 1.00 single
    Benfica @ 3.4 90c single

€ 1.10 Double

Bet 20

Getafe @ 6.5 50c single
    Stoke @ 3.5 90c single

€ 1.60 Double.

wow..........boom and BOOM :)

Bet 19 Napoli comes in .......money back for that bet
    Bet 20 They both come in ...........€ 42.80 on that bet :pac:

This log is now finished, I started with €60 and placing 20 bets only , I had 2 bets up which were winners and a lot of singles which gave me my money back .I know I am in profit over the sequence and don't have time to go through everything at the moment as I have to get to work. I will do a write up later on. I think I will do another log slightly different but same format.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭lamoss

I have just added up my returns from this run of bets as follows and I am well happy with the results.

Opening Bank 60
    10 losing bets - 30
    = 30 left.
    add 7 bets money back = 21.

30 +21 = 51 in the pot.
    2 winning bets ( stakes deducted) = 58.30 won.

€51 in pot + €58.30 won = € 109 approx. - €60 opening bank = €49 profit

That works out around an 80% ROI

I have to start a dodgy tipping service now :p
    All payments to Lamoss c/o Bank of Cayman, Cayman Islands.:D

That went better then I thought I will do a slightly different log next time
    but with the same staking ideas.

Advertisement