Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Bridge (Bron) [** Spoilers **]

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭BarryM

"It dates from 1977 so none required."

In Sweden/Denmark? In France my '72 MGBGT needs one every five years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,654 ✭✭✭brian_t

BarryM wrote: »
    "It dates from 1977 so none required."

In Sweden/Denmark? In France my '72 MGBGT needs one every five years.
    In the UK and Ireland cars over 40 years old don't need tests.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Tonight's episode: so many shocks! I'm still not really able to talk about
    Hans's head.

Also now that wheelchair man knows
    Henrik's daughter is alive, surely she's a prime target.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

That was a fantastic ending to a great series. Pity there's no more.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭guapos

diaduit73 wrote: »
    If it was a few days I could have sent you a detailed summary of what happened in the episode. I take notes of every episode for a friend but only yesterday combined all six episodes together so I'd hate to Inadvertently give you spoilers for upcoming episodes. I hope someone with Ariva or something can help you.

Can I ask why do you take notes on it? Just being nosey and I reckon there's an interesting reason

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,654 ✭✭✭brian_t

The star of the show is back in the news with an impressive lightning strike.

1560672678_oresund2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

fab to see Martin from S1 and 2 on Killing Eve, just in case anyone hasn't seen it, it's excellent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Errashareesh

Finally watching this. I've seen The Tunnel (Anglo-French remake of series one; remaining series are different though) and absolutely loved it.

I know what happens but still enjoying seeing the original. And there are some little differences in the plot intricacies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭sporina

Finished Season 3 of Bron/Broen last night - OMG - I don't actually have the words to describe what I make of it.. never seen anything like it.. must look into the writers of this show.. what minds.. its messed up but v intriguing at the same time.. will start Season 4 tonight

I wonder if the writer/s of Season 3 are different to that/those of Season 1/2? It seemed to be more off the charts than the previous 2 imo

Advertisement