Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

that you on now?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Balfie wrote: »
    Yeh that's him... U kept goin on an offline Yesterday, I was gonna invite ya...

Hyper that wasn't snake, that was my sisters boyfriend, they just use the same name thing Haha :D

What there is another MacReady :eek: Or is he going with the Snake handle??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

So much fun in SnD with Lakes and Eamo. That killcam in scrapyard was lucky as fk.

Krudler rushing like a baws :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Leeg17 wrote: »
    So much fun in SnD with Lakes and Eamo. That killcam in scrapyard was lucky as fk.

Krudler rushing like a baws :cool:

I'm that good, I'm two people :D

LakesKeane wrote: »
    I'm that good, I'm two people :D

Lol, I didn't see that :p At times you were :)

• Advertisement

Pleasure as always playen with ye! Going through clans like no mans business!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'm on MW2 if anyone wants to play :)

Might come on for some snd :D

Tallon wrote: »
    I'm on MW2 if anyone wants to play :)
    ill be on at 1 if you're still on? fanc ysome more s&d rushing, tis the way to go, fcuk quickscoping, running and gunning with the spas like a boss earlier, 11-2 baby, got mah harriers and everything. I was going for an ac-130 lol

My mates and I saw your message about going for an ac. We were watching you in Highrise and let out a collective "nooooo" when you got quickscoped from the helicopter.

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    My mates and I saw your message about going for an ac. We were watching you in Highrise and let out a collective "nooooo" when you got quickscoped from the helicopter.

I know, I saw the fcuker on top of the propane tank as well just as I ran around the corner,just wasnt looking directly at him enough to get a shot in, if I'd have seen him earlier I woulda blown the tank instead :D

On Mw2 for some ownage (jtc94afc)

I personally never run anything higher than an 7 killstreak in SnD . UAVs CUAVs are key too !

LakesKeane wrote: »
    I personally never run anything higher than an 7 killstreak in SnD . UAVs CUAVs are key too !

i had 3/4/5 but was kicking ass, so changed to 5/7/11 for lulz, was 2 kills short of an ac130 afaik, fun challenge

I'm waiting :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

What there is another MacReady :eek: Or is he going with the Snake handle??

He goes by the pliskin.. An that's all I remembered of ur name when he said snake was the pliskin was on the end of it,? So I thought he got the 2 of ya confused.. Sorry buddy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JustPaddy1

hypermuse wrote: »
    Had a few beasty games last nite with balf, paddy, beery n snake! fun times!

Was great craic!! sometimes you just in the zone, whereas paddy is always there!! crazy good!

had to bail quickly to join in the Paddy's day shenanigans.

I can't take all the credit it was a team effort! :D

Awwww,FFS, was playing S&D with randoms on Terminal, using my rushing class (ump,spas, marathon,lightweight,ninja pro), spawned by the metal detectors, legged it to the escalators, one guy coming up, bam, spas and hes down, two guys climbing the big ladder to get up on the roof with the propane tank, bam, bam, double kill, get another going into the back of the plane, thats 4 out of a team of six, see the two left near truck that explodes down the back, blast one and the remaining one tubes the floor and the barrel explodes and kills me. fcuking RAGING. would have been epic to kill every member of the other team on a S&D game. :mad:

haha, Aces are the best feeling you get with your pants on.

is it a challenge? or do you get anything for it?

• Advertisement

A warm feeling in your heart pants.

quad kill with a mounted gun on Wasteland, oh yeah, theres that pants feeling :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Aces are ace :p S&D is my fave game type, Its rubbish in black ops for some reason. My best on s&d MW2 is 22 kills on afgan :D

Anyone on ?

I'll be on around half 11, babysitting and my sister refuses to go to sleep..

I'm on but i having tea :D so about 5 mins and i hit the 250 hour mark last night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

cod4 anyone?

33-2 on downpour with the M4A03. Got 3 choppers, only got to call 2 of em in and 2 10 kill streaks. I love this game.

Kersmash wrote: »
    33-2 on downpour with the M4A03. Got 3 choppers, only got to call 2 of em in and 2 10 kill streaks. I love this game.

Never played it. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

If ya ever get bored of Black Ops pick it up. I was on for 2-3 hours tonight and came across no hacked lobbies.. Delighted :D

Advertisement