Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Selling Mobile Phone online

Options
  • 10-07-2012 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Im trying to sell my old phone , i found this website that buys them. they send you out an envelope and you send your phone back in it, you give them your bank details, or whatever payment option you want, and they send you the money. Has anyone used these type of sites before? Something about the site that doesn't sit right with me! I tried to call their contact number and just got a voicemail that had no reference to the company!! Thanks

http://www.easycashmobile.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Matt406

Selling a Galaxy S2, I'll try adverts first so..thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Matt406 wrote: »
    Im trying to sell my old phone , i found this website that buys them. they send you out an envelope and you send your phone back in it, you give them your bank details, or whatever payment option you want, and they send you the money. Has anyone used these type of sites before? Something about the site that doesn't sit right with me! I tried to call their contact number and just got a voicemail that had no reference to the company!! Thanks

http://www.easycashmobile.ie/

Not safe to go to the site :(

sC5k3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Use a recognised means of selling the phone on, particularly an expensive phone like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭havana

Not wanting to drag up an old thread but when I was searching for reviews on this site I found this thread. As I couldn't find any reviews on them I thought I'd add my own now that I've finished dealings with them.

I was a bit apprehensive, because as I said there were no reviews but I decided to risk it as they were by far offering the best price. I sent off my phone by registered post on Monday, got a call off them Tuesday to confirm receipt and confirm the price they would pay (which was the same as quoted on the site) and was told the cheque would be sent that day. Cheque arrived this morning. I'm very pleased with the whole experience and faster, if I recall correctly, than envirofone who I've used in the past.

Advertisement