Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locksmith in Dublin

• 18-06-2015 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey I need a locksmith in northside dublin does anyone know of any decent ones? cheers!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

What is it your looking to get done,????

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Liquidsnack

need to get my front door changed, lost my keys but had a usb key with my cv showing my address attached so i figure its better to be safe etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

need to get my front door changed, lost my keys but had a usb key with my cv showing my address attached so i figure its better to be safe etc...
    what sort of door have you got .send me a pm.I should be able to sort you out tomorrow if it suits I'm north'side based door and window lock repairer

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Liquidsnack

Massy086 sorted it out, prompt professional service and reasonably priced. highly recomended Cheers!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Obvious and direct use of the forum to seek out business is not permitted, please be aware of this going forward massy086

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement