Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Baby elegance beep twist in smyths

• 12-02-2014 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

The other half picked this up earlier, it was only the lime green one, there was one other left in Blanchardstown, might be worth checking other stores.Full system 143 Euro, hope it is ok to post this here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭clareames

The other half picked this up earlier, it was only the lime green one, there was one other left in Blanchardstown, might be worth checking other stores.Full system 143 Euro, hope it is ok to post this here.

Which store was that? Doesn't show on their website. Was it display model or why was it that price?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭scoobydoobie

They were only after getting them in, she said she thinks they came from the north. She put one on display and the other was out the back that's the one we got. The girl in the shop was really surprised herself at the price as the normal retail price is 400. That was in the Blanchardstown store.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭clareames

They were only after getting them in, she said she thinks they came from the north. She put one on display and the other was out the back that's the one we got. The girl in the shop was really surprised herself at the price as the normal retail price is 400. That was in the Blanchardstown store.

That's mad, hubby has his heart set on a beep twist. So easy to manage it. Must ring our local Smyths tomorrow. Thanks :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

They're 399 on the website, talk about a bargain you got!

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

I paid €400 :( wehhhhhh must have been a mistake! Lucky you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Where did the foam go during assembly

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ginger Power

Can i ask how you you find the beep travel system am finding it hard to find reviews on it, me and OH seen one and liked it so much but i can find reviews on it, for whole system its €399 which i think is enough to be spending on a travel system.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 gracielooks

Can i ask how you you find the beep travel system am finding it hard to find reviews on it, me and OH seen one and liked it so much but i can find reviews on it, for whole system its €399 which i think is enough to be spending on a travel system.

Hi Ginger, I bought one last month, our first baby is due next week so I can't give you a proper review but I have to say I thought assembly was fine and am very happy with the quality and how it seems so far. Perhaps a little bulky folded compared to more expensive models but for the price difference I couldn't justify some of the other ones I looked at. Since it was such good value I bought a cream and an aqua blue colour pack, I like that you can wash them in the washing machine.

The instruction booklet you get is pretty poor but there is an assembly video on Youtube for the Beep, their previous model, and that tells you what you need to know. There's another video for the carseat installation if you need that too.

My sister had the previous model and said the only thing that she didn't like was that it had three wheels, she said it was a pain getting off the bus and coming down steps, so when she saw they had switched to 4 wheels she said she would recommend it without hesitation.

Have you seen the Zoom in Mamas and Papas? It's very good value too, I think it's nicer looking than the Beep Twist, more slimline. But I went with my sisters advice regarding three wheelers and chose the Beep Twist.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ginger Power

Hi Ginger, I bought one last month, our first baby is due next week so I can't give you a proper review but I have to say I thought assembly was fine and am very happy with the quality and how it seems so far. Perhaps a little bulky folded compared to more expensive models but for the price difference I couldn't justify some of the other ones I looked at. Since it was such good value I bought a cream and an aqua blue colour pack, I like that you can wash them in the washing machine.

The instruction booklet you get is pretty poor but there is an assembly video on Youtube for the Beep, their previous model, and that tells you what you need to know. There's another video for the carseat installation if you need that too.

My sister had the previous model and said the only thing that she didn't like was that it had three wheels, she said it was a pain getting off the bus and coming down steps, so when she saw they had switched to 4 wheels she said she would recommend it without hesitation.

Have you seen the Zoom in Mamas and Papas? It's very good value too, I think it's nicer looking than the Beep Twist, more slimline. But I went with my sisters advice regarding three wheelers and chose the Beep Twist.

On reading this i went online to look at the Zoom, but didnt see much reviews or anything likewise with Beep, its so hard to choose, the price of beep is good but dont want to be buying if i have to get rid of if it isnt a good system if you get me. best of luck x bet your all excited, first time mammy here too and so confused over everything

• Registered Users Posts: 47 gracielooks

On reading this i went online to look at the Zoom, but didnt see much reviews or anything likewise with Beep, its so hard to choose, the price of beep is good but dont want to be buying if i have to get rid of if it isnt a good system if you get me. best of luck x bet your all excited, first time mammy here too and so confused over everything

Yeah so much to think about and so many little decisions to make. I'm sitting here now trying to figure out how to sterilise my breast pump, I'm scared of the thing. Ha ha.

• Advertisement
Advertisement