Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

• 16-08-2014 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭hjkl

Will totalfpl still be the best site for tracking price changes this season?

//MOD

As the discussion about multiple teams keep on flaring up in this thread I've set up a separate thread here. Any more discussion about multiple teams in this thread will lead to cards; you have been warned.

Nody

//MOD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

frimpong wrote: »
    Will totalfpl still be the best site for tracking price changes this season?
    You can't rely on any of them for the first week.
    FPL statistics was the most accurate last season imo.

Still I'll be using all 3 fiso total FPL & FPL statistics.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

7 Man United players in the top 11 most transferred out players so far on TotalFPL... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Agreed that none of them are reliable for the first week. Takes them time to figure out FPL's changes to the rise/fall system.

For any newbies....

Fiso Crack the code: http://www.fiso.co.uk/crackthecode.php

Total football price changes: http://totalfpl.com/pricechanges

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

FHFC wrote: »
    7 Man United players in the top 11 most transferred out players so far on TotalFPL... :D

And Mata one of them. Unless they have players back for next weekend and aren't playing the likes of Lingard and Blackett, he'll be on the chopping block for me.

Monk got his tactics right today I heard. The two Swansea defensive mids were on top of him anytime he got the ball and other teams will do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

If Fabregas or Silva have a great game i can maybe see Mata falling but it's unlikely otherwise. They've really good fixtures and he's a proven points scorer in this game, playing in his favourite position. The team were poor today but they should get better (offensively at least!). I can't tell if it's because many of them are average players who rose their game for Ferguson or good players who are playing average because their morale is shot. They looked good at the start of the second half but when Swansea scored they seemed to lose the run of it together. Van Gaal has a hell of a job in his hands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Sunderland away is a tough enough game to be going into with 3 utd players at the best of times never mind with the team they have to put out at the minute.

Sunderland away is a tough enough game

It shouldn't be really, not for any team with aspirations to be in the top 4 anyway. They're a much better team now under Poyet than they were under Di Canio but they're still not a team you'd expect to keep a clean sheet but yeah, maybe 3 players is overkill.

Lemlin wrote: »
    And Mata one of them. Unless they have players back for next weekend and aren't playing the likes of Lingard and Blackett, he'll be on the chopping block for me.

Monk got his tactics right today I heard. The two Swansea defensive mids were on top of him anytime he got the ball and other teams will do the same.

Yeah. It will be him or Coutinho out for me. If not both!!

All three sites have Siggy at 46% to a rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,627 ✭✭✭✭dahat

All three sites have Siggy at 46% to a rise.

Think I might act tonight as a safeguard more than anything

• Advertisement

dahat wrote: »
    Think I might act tonight as a safeguard more than anything

Don't think he'll go tonight. I'm gonna wait in case Coutinho is awesome, in which case Mata may go....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

lamela is -3.8% to go down, should i be worried?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,627 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Don't think he'll go tonight. I'm gonna wait in case Coutinho is awesome, in which case Mata may go....

Oh now... Never even thought of dumping Mata. Coutinho has a good record v Bigger teams also if my memory is correct

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭hjkl

They have to go to 100% so no.

No. Be surprised if he dropped this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

What time do they do the price change update again?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

What time do they do the price change update again?

Last year it was between 1am and 3am, iIrc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

2.45 usually I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Siggy @ 51.7%

Siggy @ 51.7%

He will probably go up tomorrow so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,768 ✭✭✭✭CSF

He will probably go up tomorrow so

I'm not inclined to think so, there would have been an immediate rush of transfers but that'd have slowed down by now

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I'd say there's no chance anyone will rise or fall tonight, tomorrow will be 'moving day' so to speak.

If Fabregas or Silva have a great game i can maybe see Mata falling but it's unlikely otherwise. They've really good fixtures and he's a proven points scorer in this game, playing in his favourite position. The team were poor today but they should get better (offensively at least!). I can't tell if it's because many of them are average players who rose their game for Ferguson or good players who are playing average because their morale is shot. They looked good at the start of the second half but when Swansea scored they seemed to lose the run of it together. Van Gaal has a hell of a job in his hands.

They're good players but they've lost support in key areas. Other teams have also strengthened and United haven't.

I read a stat one of the days that United have only signed Fellaini and Herrer in the seven years since they signed Carrick. Central midfield has been a problem for years IMO.

You wouldn't see Mourinho or Pellegrini having to field the likes of Blackett and Lingard, or even Nani or Young who have been off form for years now.

Mata is definitely on the chopping block for me.

I see 11 of the 381 people who own Marvin Emnes have realised that they've made a horrible mistake. :D

They're good players but they've lost support in key areas. Other teams have also strengthened and United haven't.

I read a stat one of the days that United have only signed Fellaini and Herrer in the seven years since they signed Carrick. Central midfield has been a problem for years IMO.

You wouldn't see Mourinho or Pellegrini having to field the likes of Blackett and Lingard, or even Nani or Young who have been off form for years now.

Mata is definitely on the chopping block for me.

I agree with everything you're saying. I regret getting De Gea as they look very vulnerable defensively and will definitely get rid of Mata in a few weeks when the other comparatively priced midfielders get better fixtures (though Fabregas will be very tempting sooner if he looks good).

I'm not a United fan (pool fan for what it's worth). I do think they're a shadow of their former selves but I genuinely think that with the proper organisation, which I believe Van Gaal is capable of, that they'll be a threat offensively and will rack up a high score in one of the next few games. With that in mind, I'm not going to take a reactionary stance and take out a player due to one bad game..... unless Fabregas or Silva look irresistibly good... :pac:

Both Mata and Rooney scored pretty well for United last season and I guess I just expect them to improve, they can't get any worse!

I agree with everything you're saying. I regret getting De Gea as they look very vulnerable defensively and will definitely get rid of Mata in a few weeks when the other comparatively priced midfielders get better fixtures (though Fabregas will be very tempting sooner if he looks good).

I'm not a United fan (pool fan for what it's worth). I do think they're a shadow of their former selves but I genuinely think that with the proper organisation, which I believe Van Gaal is capable of, that they'll be a threat offensively and will rack up a high score in one of the next few games. With that in mind, I'm not going to take a reactionary stance and take out a player due to one bad game..... unless Fabregas or Silva look irresistibly good... :pac:

Both Mata and Rooney scored pretty well for United last season and I guess I just expect them to improve, they can't get any worse!

As I just said on the transfers thread, I hope to give Mata at least a second week. The worrying thing is I just watched the highlights on MoTD and he didn't even feature.

If Toure or Coutinho or Sterling go well today, he may well be gone from my team.

That said, last season Mata annoyed me in the latter part of the season. He was fairly inconsistent. A brace one week, nothing the next.

As I just said on the transfers thread, I hope to give Mata at least a second week. The worrying thing is I just watched the highlights on MoTD and he didn't even feature.

If Toure or Coutinho or Sterling go well today, he may well be gone from my team.

That said, last season Mata annoyed me in the latter part of the season. He was fairly inconsistent. A brace one week, nothing the next.

Want to give him another week too. But I also want Couts to score big today which would bring me back to getting rid of Mata.

Siggy is 97.7% to rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Siggy is 97.7% to rise.

Annnnnnnd he's there. 100.6% now. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

108.6 % now

nbX2ISf.jpg

Advertisement