Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

website for start up needed please

• 05-12-2013 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All,

Ive recently set up a small business that needs a website, would need a simple four/five page layout, we have a domain and wouldn't require hosting/maintenance. on a budget, but hoping to be expanding further so if work/quote is good we can continue to work on future projects.. its events based business so I will always be needing further expansion to website. Please PM me if you are interested in the work, We also need a logo designed, so if anyone does both that'd be great.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Lumzor

Hi Denoeve, I'm sure you will find plenty of people who will be able to help you (including me), but you should really post this thread in here.

Good luck with your project.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 denoeve

OOPs... sorry didnt realise.. will post there by monday am and reply to all the pms... thanks for those too, all very helpful..

• Registered Users Posts: 45 farrell2121

Modedit:

<snip>

Posting same message across multiple forums and threads is against the rules.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Has anyone had any dealings with with ProSeo ? Address Malahide but based in Monaghan

I'd never heard of TopSEO awards before I checked out their site a few minutes ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement