Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 minute promo/ad for supervalu

• 04-04-2011 8:01pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭

:eek:

Kevin Dundon talking to a farmer and then goes back to the store to cook with the ingredients.

It's like a little mini program and as far as I can see only said advertisement on the screen at the beginning and the end of the program ad.

Tad misleading? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

amdublin wrote: »
    :eek:

Kevin Dundon talking to a farmer and then goes back to the store to cook with the ingredients.

It's like a little mini program and as far as I can see only said advertisement on the screen at the beginning and the end of the program ad.

Tad misleading? :rolleyes:

I think it is a great piece of advertising!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Fekn amdub, always giving out about summat...

I actually like that it's one of the decent Irish "celebrity" chefs, and promoting an Irish store... I pass through Kildare recently and see yet another monstrosity of a Tesco primed and ready to suck all of the business from the town and all of the money to England (even though Tesco refuse to let us know what their profits from their Irish stores are... i.e. cos they are completely riding us)... I think we all need to support our local indigenous industry and tell the Brits and the Krauts to feck off..

I tell you one thing.. Dundon's promotion of SuperValu will do a lot more for Ireland that Celebrity Chef Richard Corrigan's declaration that Irish chicken was "sh1t".... no sign of him pulling on the green jersey, one can only guess they couldnt find one big enough for him..

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Keith in cork

Wheres the problem? Whats the law in terms of advertising length? Wouldnt you prefer to see a few more longer ads than the usual tripe we have to watch?

Advertisement