Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE's Anonymous

• 04-04-2011 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭

I'm surprised this show seems to just go on, and on, a bit like those zombie banks, we can't get rid of. I think this tiresome show needs to be retired from the schedule: http://www.rte.ie/tv/anonymous/

For anyone that doesn't know the shows format; with the aid of hair and make-up prosthetics a "celebrity" takes on the persona of someone else, and plays hilarious pranks on their friends and an unsuspecting public. Tonight it's the turn of Michelle Heaton, whos only claim to fame is she was once in a pop group formed from a talent show.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

I know its wofel ****e altogether:mad: Rte are gone to the dogs The programme is not even funny & that Jason Byrne would laugh at his own shadow....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Tis brutal alright..I think the fact Irish "celebs" are generally crap anyway doesn't help...Oh great Jedward in disguise....Or a Seoige sister...I don't care about them anyway why would i want to watch them dressed up harassing more "celebs" i couldn't give a toss about...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

At least Georgia Salpa was in tonight's ep :D But Jason Byrne is an awful eejit. The interview with Michelle Heaton right at the start was cringe. She seemed to be getting wound up by Byrne's "hilarious" dissing of her career.
    Not as bad as "The Byrne Ultimatum" imo, but close enough...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

It's so bad :(

And Jason obviously went to the school of "Just Shout and do Mad Faces and people might sometimes find you funny"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Then there's Jasons at least twice yearly spots on The Late Late Show. Those appearances must be written into his contract. He's mildly amusing, but has nothing to say since the last time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭davedfc

Not great last night. Jason byrne is an eegit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

Anyone here think that every "celeb" they do up ends up looking the very same?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Anyone here think that every "celeb" they do up ends up looking the very same?
    Byrne the idiot dressing up as a nun last night, looked just like him in a nuns dress :rolleyes: I can't understand how nobody recognized the idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

A dead baby in a clown suit is funnier (and a lot more creative) than that chap

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

To be honest, the calibre of celebrities they have most of the time, they might as well not bother with the make up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement