Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

yeah, yours took 2-3 days from shipping to arrival I think.. so maybe if he sends it today I might get it on friday, doubt it though

Hopefully you will be lucky but don't get the hopes up just in case.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

did you get a tracking number with yours?

did you get a tracking number with yours?

No he said he didn't have it at the moment when he mailed me so I never asked for it.

hrm
    was just trying to figuire out if he sent regular airmail or the faster airsure/tracked service as he did say fast shipping when I ordered it

*shrug*
    guess I'll know in a few days

hrm
    was just trying to figuire out if he sent regular airmail or the faster airsure/tracked service as he did say fast shipping when I ordered it

*shrug*
    guess I'll know in a few days

Its sent with tracking I had to sign for mine.

• Advertisement

it shipped today
    crossing fingers and hoping for friday, but most likely monday
    gona be a whore of a wait

--edit

just went back and checked the posts on the forum

yours was shipped on a wednesday too and came on a monday, so it'll be a long wait for me :(

it shipped today
    crossing fingers and hoping for friday, but most likely monday
    gona be a whore of a wait

--edit

just went back and checked the posts on the forum

yours was shipped on a wednesday too and came on a monday, so it'll be a long wait for me :(

Ah you wont feel it and you have the RDA to keep you occupied. I checked german tracking for my bulli gear and it only left Frankfurt for Ireland today so I prob wont get that until Monday too.

ITS HERE

was not expecting this at all today, but the doorbell rang and as I walked to the door i was all "well he obviously needs me to sign for something.. but no way.. no ****ing way"

it's beautiful
    fits perfectly into my hand, it's so well built. It stands up fine on its own without the foam base that was included.
    the body is just amazing, it's metal so it's obviously got a solid feel.. but it has such a solid feel, I keep standing it on my desk to type and then stopping to lift it up again

money well spent, I should have got one of these instead of a lavatube back last year
    with the 5 amp limit i'm gona have to order a few dual coils and try them out at higher voltages, just to see what the fuss is all about.

i've now unplugged my trustfire tr001 and I dont know if I'll ever plug it back in, my lavatube has served me well but it's being packed away into the biscuit tin with my assorted vaping bits and bobs :)

lavatube, provari.. **** those pretenders to the throne.. throathit all the way.

ITS HERE

was not expecting this at all today, but the doorbell rang and as I walked to the door i was all "well he obviously needs me to sign for something.. but no way.. no ****ing way"

it's beautiful
    fits perfectly into my hand, it's so well built. It stands up fine on its own without the foam base that was included.
    the body is just amazing, it's metal so it's obviously got a solid feel.. but it has such a solid feel, I keep standing it on my desk to type and then stopping to lift it up again

money well spent, I should have got one of these instead of a lavatube back last year
    with the 5 amp limit i'm gona have to order a few dual coils and try them out at higher voltages, just to see what the fuss is all about.

i've now unplugged my trustfire tr001 and I dont know if I'll ever plug it back in, my lavatube has served me well but it's being packed away into the biscuit tin with my assorted vaping bits and bobs :)

lavatube, provari.. **** those pretenders to the throne.. throathit all the way.

LOL Delighted for you, I know how you feel because I'm still mesmerised by my one. Enjoy!!

If you get a chance throw up a picture would love to see it with the gunmetal finish.

• Advertisement

the photos really dont do the gunmetal finish justice
    it's so shiny

he also asked me not to make much of a fuss over the paint job, as he kinda hates doing it :)

the photos really dont do the gunmetal finish justice
    it's so shiny

he also asked me not to make much of a fuss over the paint job, as he kinda hates doing it :)

Lovely job, I bet it looks even better for real... I just held my one up to screen against the 3rd picture (162.5kb one) and its the exact size of the Throathit twin variable.

rofl, it is. awesome

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

My good lord, that looks HUGE!

it's not really, it's only a little bigger than an atm card

WTF??? the pictures of it in your hand make it look like an extra large hip flask...What kinda tank are you using? that's not a chibi is it?

eeloe wrote: »
    My good lord, that looks HUGE!

LOL When you see it for real, it isn't as big looking. Its also very easy to hold and use the fire button and fits very comfortably in the hand.
    I think if anyone tries this mod they wont want to leave it down it feels that good and performs so well on top of that.

it's not really, it's only a little bigger than an atm card

Yea its mad the way it looks in pics compared to how tidy it actually is. The ATM card is a good comparison.

WTF??? the pictures of it in your hand make it look like an extra large hip flask...What kinda tank are you using? that's not a chibi is it?

I have tiny girlish hands
    and that's the RDA

I have tiny girlish hands
    and that's the RDA

Haha, tiny girlish hands! :D

The RDA looks like a nice tidy number...very tank looking! :)

So, with the 5amp limit, you'll be whacking out some 1.5ohm coils at 5volts later this evening? :D

• Advertisement

i just ordered some 1.5 ohm dual coils so next weekj some time :)

I have some 2.5ohm dual coils somewhere that I might bung onto it over the weekend

here is another comparison pic. as messy as my desk looks, I actually tidied it up before I took this pic

a messy desk is a happy desk. :D

Okay, i'll take it back, it's not THAT big...compared to the lavatube, which i have to say is often a BITCH to fit in to a jeans pocket..

Many a time i've been walking and i've stabbed myself in the ground with the drip tip from my LT

hehe, yeah me too
    or if your jeans are too right, and you sit down too fast.. that **** can hurt

the throathit is about the same width as a packet of 24 nurofen plus, cba taking another pic :) it does look huge in the pics, but it's actually a damned reasonable size

in the general scheme of things, 3 days vaping, on 2 batteries, it's not that bad.

I'm dreading to think what the second half of this year will be like....imagine the devices coming out, FML!

a messy desk is a happy desk. :D

Okay, i'll take it back, it's not THAT big...compared to the lavatube, which i have to say is often a BITCH to fit in to a jeans pocket..

Many a time i've been walking and i've stabbed myself in the ground with the drip tip from my LT

Just reminded me there if anyone sees a suitable pouch type thing like a mobile phone holder that the throathit will fit into for sale anywhere will ye let me know. It would also need to provide access to press the button without taking it out of it.

I'm looking to buy something like that with a lanyard attached so I'll have more comfort going out and about and not be searching for which pocket I put it into. Would be handy for Vapefest too while I'm walking around and drinking so I don't loose it.

in the general scheme of things, 3 days vaping, on 2 batteries, it's not that bad.

I'm dreading to think what the second half of this year will be like....imagine the devices coming out, FML!

its not just that, it's 3 days of high volt vaping

i dunno how long this would last at 3.4v on a low or standard rest cart, but i'd have to imagine a week or more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Anybody try the Biansi eGo-T LR yet? Thinking of trying one - apparently redesigned from the eGo-T. Don't really like the eGo-T and dont like the Biansi iMist so don't ask me why I want to try this!

6.99 so thought I'd give it a go for experimentation sake.

I dunno really, I think the whole eGo-T this is like flogging a dead horse at this stage, they all dress em up as the no leak, no burnt taste next best thing, but when it gets down to it....they all perform the same.

For 6.99 it's worth a punt and if it works for ya...it'll be a bonus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yeah, couldn't agree more. Only trying it cos it's so cheap and I'll be very surprised if I'm anything but underwhelmed. I think the carto tanks are yer only man but just want to try something else for a change.

• Advertisement

Yeah for the price it'll be worth it to try it anyway.

And agreed on the carto-tank set ups, once you get one you like, there's nothing like it!

Advertisement