Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

French Market

Options
  • 15-03-2009 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when this is next in town?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

It's always in May during the bank holiday weekend but I don't yet if they are coming to town tis year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

elmolesto wrote: »
    It's always in May during the bank holiday weekend but I don't yet if they are coming to town tis year.
    I certainly hope they come :(

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭salad dodger

Keep an eye out for the riverfest website for a schedule of events.

Been looking but cant seem to find very much at the moment. But the riverfest has been on on during the may bank holiday over the past few years.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

Yea that french market is lovely. great food.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭RVN10

i remember last year when they had this unreal sausage was soooo good .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Maybe they are on strike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭RINO87

Keep an eye out for the riverfest website for a schedule of events.

Been looking but cant seem to find very much at the moment. But the riverfest has been on on during the may bank holiday over the past few years.

i remeber the riverfest website being pretty damn awful!! i think riverfest fell apart last year, apart from a few gigs at the locke, and the dolans thing, nowt much else happened. Pity realy because it was quite good fun a few years ago, fireworks and all!! hopefully it returns with a bang this year.

Advertisement