Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spirit Gum

Options
  • 23-10-2012 11:28pm

Right so I have an idea for my halloween costume for this year and need to start sorting it out. I need "spirit gum" or some sort of adhesive to stick stuff to my skin. I'd want it to be fairly good quality stuff too so it lasts the night. Where would I get this? Magic shop? Cheers guys

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

shaaane wrote: »
    Right so I have an idea for my halloween costume for this year and need to start sorting it out. I need "spirit gum" or some sort of adhesive to stick stuff to my skin. I'd want it to be fairly good quality stuff too so it lasts the night. Where would I get this? Magic shop? Cheers guys

Pretty sure I got something like that in the Magic Shop last year for the Zombie festival. :)

Pretty sure I got something like that in the Magic Shop last year for the Zombie festival. :)

I was hoping one of ye zombies would know! :p Liquid latex is another option i've seen. Any idea which is better between the 2?

Ok so the magic shop have nearly everything I need on their website. I should have checked there first. Didn't know they had an online store. Now I'm looking for those mad contact lenses as cheap as I can get them. I don't want to take the risk of ordering them online in case I dont have them by the weekend. Anywhere in town that has them?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Lanigamadan

Try Copydex rubber glue. I have used it in the past and it is very effective and available in most hardware stores.

Advertisement