Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16Gb Scan Disk Class 4 €12 Tomorrow In Lidl

• 08-08-2012 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Just seen this on the Android forums not to sure about the speeds seems a good deal to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

16Gb Scan Disk Class 4 what?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

jenno86 wrote: »
    16Gb Scan Disk Class 4 what?!

Ah sh1t Micro SD. Can't change the bloody thing now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gaw_

Not a bargain alert. Same thing is far cheaper on amazon.

I've also never heard of the brand 'Scan Disk', I'd be wary of it.

• Moderators Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Spocker

Gaw_ wrote: »

Typo, I see it all the time on Adverts - its a SanDisk

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/SID-C6EAFB9C-09B93A95/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/index_23284.htm

Slightly cheaper from an Irish retailer, Memoryc.com

Not a bargain alert. Same thing is far cheaper on amazon.

Could I use the B11AA for this and get free shipping?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gaw_

stevek93 wrote: »
    I've never used the trick before, but I assume so. You can also spend £25 and get it for free, a more 'legit' method :V

I've never used the trick before, but I assume so. You can also spend £25 and get it for free, a more 'legit' method :V

Ill give it a try when in a couple weeks need a memory card for the telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I just bought 2, thanks,

I always use BT11AA and never had a problem before, just in the beginning it was a little slow to start but now always use it, :D

Some times you just dont need anything else, and its not always possible to get stuff delivered here so I would use it then,

off topic:
    a friend wanted a waterproof diabetic wristband for her child and they would not deliver to here as it was classed medical! :eek: she used BT11AA - got it the next day - happy days all around

lazeedaisy wrote: »
    I just bought 2, thanks,

I always use BT11AA and never had a problem before, just in the beginning it was a little slow to start but now always use it, :D

Some times you just dont need anything else, and its not always possible to get stuff delivered here so I would use it then,

off topic:
    a friend wanted a waterproof diabetic wristband for her child and they would not deliver to here as it was classed medical! :eek: she used BT11AA - got it the next day - happy days all around

:eek: Happy days all round is right!

But what happeneds if you get caught out do they refund you the money?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

:eek: Happy days all round is right!

But what happeneds if you get caught out do they refund you the money?

Generally returned to sender and they refund you.

• Advertisement

mathie wrote: »
    Generally returned to sender and they refund you.

Would this work with most UK retailers then? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Might pick one up for the phone - it'd be nice to have a bit of storage space for a change when I think about it - I know it's a bit cheaper on Amazon but effort of waiting for it and all for €2-3 savings isn't worth the hassle for me. Cheers for the heads up OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I have tried a lot of sellers - it works better with amazon marketplace though,

The thing is - if you dont get the item - they refund you and there is never a problem,

apologies for going off topic once again! :rolleyes: but I was buying some cherry concentrate from amazon - would not pay the price here (its double the prine in health food shops here) - but i got it delivered by courier to my door last week,

As for only the the coupe of euro savings - i cannot afford to buy a lot anymore because my earnings are not like they used to be - with the couple of euro savings every time its worth it for me - its each to their own and i always get small items with in 2/3 days - plus for me there is no stress

lazeedaisy wrote: »

I have tried a lot of sellers - it works better with amazon marketplace though,

The thing is - if you dont get the item - they refund you and there is never a problem,

apologies for going off topic once again! :rolleyes: but I was buying some cherry concentrate from amazon - would not pay the price here (its double the prine in health food shops here) - but i got it delivered by courier to my door last week,

As for only the the coupe of euro savings - i cannot afford to buy a lot anymore because my earnings are not like they used to be - with the couple of euro savings every time its worth it for me - its each to their own and i always get small items with in 2/3 days - plus for me there is no stress

Jasus I never knew that Ill be forever buying online now. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭teejay

Is the B11AA just using that as your postcode?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Not quite as cheap as amazon but no postage tricks necessary and free delivery:
    16GB Class 4 MicroSDHC €10.46.
    http://www.memoryc.com/flashmemorycards/sdsecuredigital/16gbtranscendmicrosdhccl4withsdadapter.html

I reckon you'd be better off with the Class 10 though.
    16GB Class 10 MicroSDHC €12.61.
    http://www.memoryc.com/flashmemorycards/sdsecuredigital/16gbgskillmicrosdhccl10adapter.html

Monotype wrote: »
    Not quite as cheap as amazon but no postage tricks necessary and free delivery:
    16GB Class 4 MicroSDHC €10.46.
    http://www.memoryc.com/flashmemorycards/sdsecuredigital/16gbtranscendmicrosdhccl4withsdadapter.html

I reckon you'd be better off with the Class 10 though.
    16GB Class 10 MicroSDHC €12.61.
    http://www.memoryc.com/flashmemorycards/sdsecuredigital/16gbgskillmicrosdhccl10adapter.html

Only a €2 difference between class 4 and class 10. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Does B11AA work for items on Play that they won't ship here such as memory cards and such?

Does B11AA work for items on Play that they won't ship here such as memory cards and such?

Some people have reported it working.

Advertisement